Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

i dont think +15ing lv315 weapon is wise unless your silver is overflowing. just +255Patk for 50million silver is… not cheap

Anyone notice the change on Aiming? it doesnt seem to work on flying mobs anymore(when it used to). My guess is this is an indirect effect from trying to take out how sapper-falcs hit ground mobs with aiming.

It’s been long unable to affect flying mobs

If anyone has been playing falconer for a long time you’d probably realized by now that when the hawk attacks pyromancer’s balls they’ll often travel infront of your character. Disregarding any distance.

If your guild is holding Pyrosoccer for whatever reason. ban falconer from the tourney.

Also, if you’re a falconer in PvP and you see a pyromancer around. You better keep the bird still. if you send it, you’ll be commiting suicide.

hi Composition, I decided today to be full support ar2ra1sc1rog1fal3. I dont like to craft my ammunition beforehand so i never pick sapper, wugu and fletcher.
What do you think is the best falconer3 allocation skill? which falconer attribute is most recommended?

The most recommended falconer attribute?
Circling’s attribute.
Avoid call: obtain, it is a joke, fills your inventory with trash and increases call’s CD by 20 seconds. Says 20 SP in the tooltip for some odd reason with the latest update, but it is still 20 seconds.

Sonic strike attribute is a priority. If you decide to put a point in hovering then you also have to get preemtive’s strike attribute to turn off hovering.

This is my skill distribution:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311222eee.1a214a5465.16253f456a7183.11213f4651618ab5c5

There’s no reason to take circling to lv 15, there’s also no reason to put a point on roost. Roost is so bad I’m expecting them to rework it at some point.

I do not recommend hanging shot beyong Lv1, 15 seconds without skills is far too much, you’re only able to auto attack.

Pheasant is not all that great at damage but it is an infinite AoE area knockdown or stun, I prefer the knockdown.

So:
Attributes in order of importance
Circling expand lv 15
Sonic strike: Enhance
Preemtive strike Remove hovering if hovering has atleast 1 skill point
Circling: Decrease nullification
Hovering duration
Hovering attack speed buff

why?

between hovering and preemptive strike do you mean take only one and abandon the other? because preemptive strike atrribute:remove hovering will disabled hovering completely right?
is it better if i skip hovering completely?

Preemtive strike will use both hovering and sonic strike every 5 seconds.
Hovering is detrimental to your overall DPS, so you only want sonic strike to be triggered.

You have 2 ways of doing this: Do not get hovering. Or get hovering and attribute that cost like 400 or 800k.

Hovering is only good at PvP scenarios or when you’ve got to kill a flag and there’s only the flag around.

It is not ideal for PvE because, here’s hovering:

-Edit.

There’s going to be many skills points left. because falconer doesn’t have much going on so, I perhaps do recommend my skill build for falconer…

Still there’s no reason to take circling to lv 15… yet.

1 Like

is falconer c3 + caltrops still do ton of damage to bosses ?

If you mean the infinite triggering caltrops, that was fixed last year.

1 Like

yes that one, how is that combo now? still do nice nukes ?
can it still kill 290 bosses or high level bosses real fast if have maxed attributes?

or what is the best dmg or aoe dmg that falconer c3 can do now?

btw i will rankreset my falconer3 from my musket2 lv5. Should i make my musket2 lv 15 first or is there no penalty if resetting from rank 8 level <15?

Preemtive strike is both the best damage and best AoE damage falconer c3 has.

Sonic strike is a bad, oh god awfull skill, it has 45 seconds of CD and it deals like 20K for a rank 7 skill with a transcendance 4 bow.

Sonic strike is bad, but it was salvaged by preemtive strike. Preemtive strike makes sonic strike be auto casted every 5 seconds for 1 minute. So it becomes the best available damage source to a falconer 3.

Circling’s still amazing when combined with skills based on AoE atk ratio instead of fixed numbers.

Sadly the caltrops thingy was an issue going on with aiming + air units. it has been since fixed so it no longer kills like it once did. IMC’s famous for resurfacing issues though, so you might see it with your own eyes.

Falconer 3 is not a good damage dealer, you’ll be using your previous rank choices a lot since there’s not many skills to be casted as a falconer.

Circling used to only allow you to hit more targets, with the attribute that was added at c3 it now also boost damage. Makes attacks go through the multipliers twice. So you end with a 4x multiplier vs air units, just an example. (Oops, this is misleading, I forgot to mention that this only happens with 75% chance when a physical or missile attack is used within circling. Said attack has 75% chance of being replicated and hit one single other enemy with the increased values)

So when rank 9 releases falconer 3 as far as I can tell will not be a dead end.

-Was ninja edited to clarify circling’s attribute-
-Further editing: You need circling: expand to be Lv 15 to get the 75% chance-

1 Like

You’d want to hit Class lv 15, because there’s a penalty if you are not at max class lv, that penalty is: lose all progress to class lv 15.

When did we get a new rank reset?

i am not playing at itos, today maintenance in my server will give me rank reset (finally), hehe. This falconer 3 is scavenging from my old abandoned STR musket2.
what is the preferable weapon of choice for falconer3? i am thinking isbality+lionhead shield, but when i read your circling attribute i suddenly want 2h bow too

Oh, I’m not jelly at all! maybe a little.
Last rank reset I used it as a reset potion because I didn’t truly have anything that I regreted. heheh. Now I’m only regreting A3 from my A3 Sc 3 Fal 1 Mergen.

As for weapons for a falconer 3. You’re not limited to any weapon stance, unless you consider hanging shot (it can be canceled if you switch to a musket)
So since you’re not bound to anything you can use whatever you desire. Be it a 2H bow for maximum possible damage. or a crossbow + shield for maximum survivability. You can have both even, if you’re just that rich.

thanks for the insight :smiley:
really appreciated it.

and do you have falconer c3 suggestion for earth tower solmiki++ ?
will prolly maxed most of attributes.
i think it will need rogue, and will go full str.
so ar1 > ?? > ?? > ?? > ro1 > falc3

i was previously thought ar1 > qs3 > ro1 > falc3 will be decent with caltrops + aiming + circling as aoe or burst and rs + preemtive strike for single target, plus utilities that they have.

or maybe ar3 > ra1 > ro1 > falc3
spam those multishots + aiming + circling + oblique shot plus feint + barrage combo for aoe, and twins arrows + critical shot for single target.

what is the best build falconer c3 can go with? :smiley:

Hmm I’ve no idea.
I’m only experienced as a hunter 3. Hunter is nice at earth tower, not required. not sought after. It combo nicely with falconer 3 atleast in my opinion.

I’m under the impression that there’s no right falconer 3, it is more a “pick what you enjoy” class.

Scout falconer 3 has flare shot + aiming
Hunter has growling + aiming
Ranger has barrage + aiming + circling
Sapper has broom trap + circling.

These are not impressive in damage. specially the hunter one it deals 0.
I’d probably look into who I’m supporting as a falconer 3. You’d help a pyro way too greatly with aiming. Most classes do benefit from aiming too. few from circling though.

The only thing I’m aware of is that wugushi + circling atribute doesn’t work. poison is not a physical nor a missile attack.

Right now the damage options in general for a falconer 3 are very, odd, to say the least. falconer 3 will only be able to do great damage at rank 9 I’m afraid so at rank 8 you’re not the main, not the second, maybe the third DPS of the party (unless you’ve got high transcendance, that makes anyone relevant)

2 Likes

is there any tips for falconer3 advancement quest?

depends on your previous ranks. For me I let my pet tank it and ran in circles and rush dogged.
Just avoid the Jumping head slam, thats the dealeast move. Running in circles is your friend