Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

I also thought about archer 2 hunter 1 sapper 2. Rush dog can be used every 5 seconds and can stun. Gets damage increase from recent buffs and training. Works well with circling and you can use snatching on aerial mobs for bleeding and deal 100percent more damage with broomtrap. Also increases a target critical chance by 40percent. Might do that or archer 2 sapper 2 fletcher1. Someone said Agni works with crossfire. Will need to test that first to see if it does and by how much damage increase is. Also have barb arrow or whatever that does fake multi hit based on armor. Would help out in bossing dps [quote=“Locke34, post:301, topic:331774, full:true”]
Yea im not sure what I wanna do now that Sapper 3 is off the table, Scout C 1 is nice for utility but I also don’t know about hunter 3 as an option when broom trap is still doing work for me under level 300.

Thinking Wagushi for gu pot+aiming or hunter 3 or sapper2+Scoutc1
[/quote]

im not sure, id rather go all in on hunter and just deal with it, but broom trap does so well for me as of right now, even tho I know it will fall off later. Can anyone link me a good hunter 3 build? I haven’t been able to find much.

actually hate the 1min pre-emptive strike chance.
granted, it saves me if i die or something and have to wait till it cooldowns, argh@ having another buff to tap every minute as a chore

thats how i feel. Like its nice and all to have it always accessable but geez i have to always proc buffs now.

that manacost too, kek

And it’s still a rank 1 buff …

Is ranger 3 good for falconer 3 ? Why I only see quarell shooter 3 with falconer ? Is it that great ? how so

Ranger 3 is not good dps end game wise

So ranger 3 is not recomnded for falconer 3. SO what is the best built if I mainly PVE. Not really interested in boss hunting, just grind, quest and daily dungeon.

If anyone cares I went hunter 3 btw, s far it’s working out well although I miss my broom trap.

Ranger 3 btw is a trap don’t do ett.

Even with feint barrage it’s bad. Sapper 2 with either scout 1 or hunter 1 is decent

I already reset into quarell shooter

barrage-feint is fine w/ falconer3, the circling attribute really helps bring it into r8. Its not a real aoe, but it stills a lot of hits allowing for many chances for it to bounce to many targets. If you’re going falconer3, you’re choosing to go support in the first place, your dps is never going to be as high as any other classes that actually chose dps classes on rank 7-9.

i would prefer it over QS3, no idea why so many of that.

1 Like

Are you falconer 3 ? I was rangger 3, it seems like they would have good synergy but in fact It doesn’t Barrage is only main source of dmg and it only hits those mob in front line. It doesnt penetrate the back row. Personally I think sapper and hunter would be the best choice for falconer 3 but i choosed QS lol

you can see a single barrage hits way more than 10 per heat under circling attribute

1 Like

Yeah, Ranger is a very good option. I just don’t like Ranger 3, but that’s me.

Better than QS 3. QS 3 will only be interesting if they change Preempetive strike to work with atkspeed or something like this, even so, it’s still a waste for circling potential…

For me, QS allows me solo end-game contest much more convenient than ranger though

Dumb question here but how do I feed my falcon when I have both the hooglan and the falcon out at the same time? Ive tried putting the bird on the roost and talking to it but nothing. Same when I let it rest on my shoulder I talk to it but it wont let me feed it.

Not required to feed the hawk at all, it gains nothing, it looses nothing. only waste of silver. but for future references, may try to just right click the companion food? it used to only feed the hawk for some odd reason, when the velheider had a more pressing priority the hawk ate it all!

Any1 done the new guild mission ? Does any1 know exact guild level need to be to have the mission ?

Or does any1 have the owl yet ?