Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

if you play a falconer3, your role is offensive support. your current stats is good enough, keep pumping the STR. Any card that help you survive is okay, but this game is still playable without using any card.
Card system is only for the DPS fanatic who craving to be number 1 rank DPS.

Thanks again man. what if I want to reroll, but still has falconer on my build. and Im rooting for Mergen. Is it still viable? Is one circle of Falconer enough?

yes, it is enough. fal1mergen is great combination

But sneak hit is only from behind, while swift step is always active.

Also swift step lvl10 is 100% uptime while sneak hit lvl 5 no.

knowing this i would like to use Werewolf card to increase my crit % overall, not just from behind.

considering 30% chance to back hit - up time in overall situation, (compared to swift step) i don’t know how much crit % or crit rate it provide

for boss for sure is very good. double arrow rain + faint barrage + spiral arrow should be a nice dmg with the crit

i dont think sneak hit work that way…
Sneak hit is flat, dont simple add with your total critical rate

this this this this this

1 Like

A question for those who are qs3falc3 , what u guys gonna pick as rank9?

Personally i’m going Mergen, because it goes well with aiming and “circling: expand” and i like it a lot.

But with THIS 350 Crossbow i’m tempted to go Bullet Marker.
Double gun stance and a possible +8 running shot (+9 with gem) for an outrageous single target damage too

The best and most optimal choice would be to go Mergen… But I’ve had a dual gun secret agent fantasy for ToS for so long that I’m going to go Bullet Marker. And the 350 crossbow just fits the build anyway.

MY GUNZZZ!!!

BULLET MARKER <3 charsssssss

1 Like

I’m planing to go hackapell at R9 since all hacka’s skill work well with aiming and circling.
Beside, the riding and rushing attribute are good.
Cavalry Charge can also provide a short control and crit debuff. Phy-def increase is also good.
These all make Falc3 become a better party support.
So I think I will consider hackapell.

But Bullet Marker is also looking good!!!

Thanks for the answers, I’ve made my decision, I’m gonna choose BM then :satisfaction:

1 Like

Heres a video to show you why I said:

patk 6271-8008… that is a level of power casual player will never reach in short amount of time

and we need se BM with same investiment… dont have yet

True, but we already know from ITOS how powerful a “normal” (casual) combination of mergen and falconer is. @Composition can back me up on that

1 Like

Yah it’s a good combination regardless, many high damage hits, chance to spread, wide area spread made a non issue by aiming.
I still want my pied piper though.

This insane number of hits from Mergen Arrow Sprinkle is because of Circling, Circling attribute Expand or Aiming?

I was thinking about what should I do with my archer when we get the rank 9 update and wanted to try a Mergen c2 during the rank reset event.

That is because circling [expand] (the thing that has a CHANCE to replicate ONE hit onto another target)
Aiming allowing arrow sprinkle to hit all the arrows onto the bosses
And rougue’s capture, which he used to cast the captured Circling and Arrow sprinkle.

I believe they would of killed even faster if they had casted another arrow sprinkle (he only used the captured combo, and later used arrow sprinkle on the last boss, which is a great way of managing their CD)

1 Like

So if there is only one boss and without Aiming, Arrow Sprinkle would miss some hits like what happens to Hail from Elementalist or it can actually hit all arrows if there is no other enemies around?

Because even against the last boss in the video, when there is no circling, its still really strong… But if that is only because of Aiming then I guess Falconer c3 is really necessary for Mergen.