Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

dont forget he used glassmole too, his patk is more than 10k

This is right. Arrow sprinkle is the archers version of hail

1 Like

Why mergen is better for falcon 3? As bm we have bloody overdrive htting everybody with circling + expand, now that is 30s cd seems like a good skill, probably better than Arrow sprinkle. Also we have more filler skills

Iā€™m theorycrafting a bm builf that goes like archer 3 - scout - appraiser, falc 3 bm. Archer for swift step and i guess multi shot+ circling, scout and appraiser for pvp ( cloaking and devaluate) falc3 for circling expand and preemptive strike, bm for gun-kata awesomeness.

Does cloaking works with our bird?

Because:
Homing Arrow + Circling = Homing arrow hits everything within circling. (Hidden synergy?)
Triple Arrow + Aiming = Hits everything in range, exploding on all enemies it can touch due to Aimingā€™s increase hitbox.
Arrow Sprinkle + Aiming = Becomes a destructive single target skill. No hits are wasted, as it hits everything due to Aimingā€™s increase hitbox.

All these skills hit hard and are more area devastating than BM skills.

No. Your bird remains visible. Thatā€™s why some either get rid of their bird with pheasant, before cloaking, or make it hover somewhere. Can call back when ready to use in a sneak attack.

Iā€™d like to add:
If youā€™ve been playing a Falconer 3 up to this point, you probably already have a decent 2H bow, so investing in a pistol would be required to take bullet marker.

i think if you are QS3 F3 you should go BM, and if you are SAP3 F3 you should go Mergen.
Classes completes the dmg type, bm for physical and mergen for critical.

1 Like

Does Mergen complete sapper or requires a DEX build? Or is it just for broom Trap 50% critcal chance attribuite?

I think an AA build based as QS3 + BM benefit a lot by an High DEX set-up too

(Iā€™m just asking, as iā€™m considering sapper and DEX vs str builds)

I donā€™t think mergen completes anything, youā€™re free to take either class.
It probably comes down to personal preference, is bullet marker capable of outputing more damage than a mergen in less time than a mergen? I do not know if the reverse is true either.

Either path is not exclusive, thereā€™s no good reason to go mergen over BM or BM over mergen, it would come down to personal preference and already spent money.

Personally, neither class makes me happy, so Iā€™ll take mergen because Iā€™ve got to spent less to get up and running once it is released, until something that I probably would enjoy more appears.

1 Like

just a question, i wonder if theres any hidden synergy with aiming/circling with spread shot?

Maybe you can consider hackpell if you donā€™t like both merge and BM.
Actually, I donā€™t really understand why people rarely consider to go falc3hack.
It have strong skills that work good with falc3 and only 20s CD.
Cavalry charge also provide good buff and debuff.

Just want to know what prevent people to consider falc3hack.
Can anyone share the reason?

I cannot take hakapelle, Iā€™m a hunter, so that would make my choice of 3 hunter ranks near a 0 value, since to use hunter skills I must unmount, to use hakapelle skills I must mount, thus preventing any chain of hunter to hakapelle skills, this would reduce the value of both haka and hunter.

hakka is expensive build with high sp cost, i pick falc3mergen, the cheapest build (at least in gearing department)

1 Like

Hunter hacka is not that bad actually.
Riding attribute can protect your pet and you will be able to control your pet easily.
Snatchingā€™ attribute can boost hackaā€™s strike and slash damage.
I have tested hunter1 hacka for a while and Iā€™m satisfy with it.

One thing Iā€™m not sure is that how Growling interact with mount.

I do not keep my hunter side as decorationā€¦

Mounting prevents me from using hunter skills, dismounting prevents from using haka skills, it has no value to me.

Yes, I agree with this point, itā€™s more expensive compare to merge.
But maybe not that expensive compare to BM.

Yes, mounting and dismount is a problem.
I Just saying that there are still some benefit to go hunter hacka.
So itā€™s not a totally un-reasonable choice.
This is my experience.

Thereā€™s no benefit for me though,
I already know how to control the pet with a great degree of accuracy, Iā€™ve learned how to force it to do my bidding.

I use rush dog every 5 seconds, coursing & retrieve every chance I get, I force my pet to run alongside me with /comeon, thereā€™s no reason for me to impose such a great restriction as hakapelle, it offers no benefits, only drawbacks in my case.

You are right. It will be a big problem if you use rush dog every 5s.
So hacka wonā€™t be a good choose in your situation.

The build I consider for falc3hacka is something like
A1 Ra3orQS3 Rog1orApp1 Fal3 hack1.

I did consider picking Hackapell for my Qs3Falc3 and itā€™s actually really good if you plan to invest into the new 350 orange crossbow (level 8 running shot with high mobility), it could be a good farming character too.

Iā€™m definitely trying it, if there will be a rank reset, mainly for the interaction between aiming + circling expand + Skarphuggning

(BUT Hackapell female Costume is horrible, Mergen Costume is prettier in my opinion)

Because you have to invest in both pistol and crossbow if you want your Falcon to deal any damage (Pre-Emptive Strike).
Your BM damage is based upon your subweapon while your Falcons damage is based on your mainhand.
This is why Mergen is basically better at everything.
Also note that you have 5 gem sockets on the new bows for a higher critattack/max attack boost [and 3-5 random stats which have higher base values by default unless youā€™re opting for the new 2 practonium bow].

1 Like