Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Can someone summary when you want to max damage at Pre-Emptive Strike/auto blitz or Pre-Emptive Strike’s damage depend on what else?
About the skill sonic strike’s attribute enchance damage is need to max it or not?
ty for reply this (newbie at falconer c3).

Your question is rather confusing due to your grammar. (Is English not your main language?)

I’ll just assume that you want to know about Pre-Emptive Strike.

Pre-Emptive Strike makes your hawk use Sonic Strike or Hovering in 5 second intervals when you are attacking. If you have no points in either skill then it will not use it. For example if you have one point in Sonic Strike but none in Hovering, your hawk will only use Sonic Strike and vice versa.
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31012

Pre-Emptive Strike uses the values/levels from your Sonic Strike or Hovering, depending on which is done.
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31008
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31004

To make it do more damage, simply increase the levels and enhancements (attributes) to increase the damage of each respective skill.

The damage is based on your own physical damage.

If you have Train: Flying Companion, then 30% of the hawks attack will be added to your own for Sonic Strike, Hovering, and Pheasant’s skills.
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/310015

Hopefully I was able to answer your question :sunglasses:

sorry for my english’s grammar, for ur opinion :

1. Better max in hovering or sonic strike’s basic level? or both?
  2. How about their enchancement’s level?
  3. For the pet is really need to max it’s patk attributes at npc?
  1. sonic strike
  2. minimum lv 50
  3. no need unless you have surplus money

Dearest falconer players both old and new,
Please, please, PLEASE, do not ever use circling agaisnt a lone boss!
It is a waste of your precious SP, remember what circling on its own does? well… it reduces AoE def so an attack will just hit everything in contact, but when there’s only one target it will do nothing as there’s nothing to spread to!

Remember the attribute? it will hit one other target that it is not itself, meaning that you need atleast 2 enemies for it to work!

So please… stop doing it, it is rather silly… know your skills dearest falconers.

1 Like

I use Circling against a lone boss, it’s a really good target to use detonate.

Circling + Aiming + 2 Stockades give the maximum number of things to explode. That gives a respectable amount of damage even on a non-flying monster.

That’s a reason I can get behind to, but, I’ve seen too many just use circling as if it were to do something instead of using it to detonate it.

Lol, I was like what triggered this random post by my fellow Falco bro. Now we know why :smiley:

I guess it’s a weird reason, but, I just feel bad seeing people using stuff just cause.
Anyone can play however they want, but it also is tied to playing a bit better, you can goof around or try hard, but to do either you must know what you’re doing.

I just hope that those that didn’t know and were just mimicking other people’s play style would atleast consider what the skill description means after this.

All for discovery of others and to satiate my own boredom.

1 Like

hoho, qs3 falco 3 is hard to mantain aoe but really okay in solo fun, and i feel bad with boss too i just change back to sapper3 falco again fyuhh i love sapper3 hahaha bossing saalus solo can do it faster, my qs3 can but take longer time

Someone give me skill build ar2-sap3-fal3 for et plss.

what do you think guys about A1R3RO1FALC3 and rank 9/10 Mergen and at rank 11 if possible pick Mergen c3 or make ranger master circle for making his dmg similar to r8+ classes.

what do you think about barrage and bounce shot?

with circling+expand+aiming I think barrage can do an insane amount of damage same for bounce shot that has 6 targets 2 overheat and short cd.

Also, think the amount of dmg to single target with faint + barrage + spiral arrow + arrowsprinke (double with capture)

About this I was thinking to use as purple cards Werewolf to get some extra CR% (even if small because is 30% back hit chance and +40% crit when back hit happen - uptime), but if we consider with higher ranks we should be able to use more cards and increase back hit % providing each new rank a better crit %)

Use this card to get some crit back that will lose for don’t go A2. Even if will have less crit compared to A2 I think is still a good way to provide balance for the big lost of crit rate… purple cards don’t seem so good anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know because with Mergen at rank 9 and expand + aiming, falconer will have already an insane AoE dmg… so is not better to gain more single target dmg and nice filler instead common sapper route?

ro1 sneakhit give only +40% critical chance and not 100% up time.
I’m thinking about making the same build but go ar2 instead.

Rogue’s Sneak Hit i think works better for SR (Retreat Shot, i tested a while) and Sapper (Brooooomy) than Falconer.

Can someone tell me guys how is the mechanics of Aiming and Pre-emptive Strike?

aiming make your enemies has bigger hitbox (purple circle). any attack that hit that purple circle will count as hitting the enemy.
preemptive strike will make your hawk automatically use falcon strike/hovering every X second to any enemies you currently attacking.
@au_loo do you know the difference between crit rate and crit chance?

Rogue is kind a must for this build for faint + barrage combo and double arrow sprinkle.

I have plan this build only to provide falcon mergen both AoE and single target.

if skip rogue lose big part of single target.

A2 is 150 CR while Sneak Hit is 40% from behind, or 30% chance with WW card to count normal attack as back, - the up time.

The amount of crit provided by Ro1 and A2 is different, for sure is better A2 because is more. But you have to consider also rogue benefits.

incorrect, because

920crit rate^0.6=60%
60+40 from sneakhit5=100%
ergo that 40% is equivalent to 2154-920=1234 crit rate

1 Like

Thanks for elaborating man. May I ask what cards are good for Falconer? and how about stats? I have 50 CON, 150 DEX and rest is STR.

if you play a falconer3, your role is offensive support. your current stats is good enough, keep pumping the STR. Any card that help you survive is okay, but this game is still playable without using any card.
Card system is only for the DPS fanatic who craving to be number 1 rank DPS.

Thanks again man. what if I want to reroll, but still has falconer on my build. and Im rooting for Mergen. Is it still viable? Is one circle of Falconer enough?