Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

I see… I’m starting to be sad…Do you suggest another build but who uses bow?

I’m going qs3falc3 , should I go full STR or full DEX? :sweat_smile:

why not both 1STR:1DEX?

can u explain the advantages?

you can have enough patk, crit atk, accuracy, evasion, attack speed, block penetration

Depends on whether you will be more solo or within parties (Chronos Quicken / Priests Monstrance)
and if your Ping is low enough.

In parties with 1 of those 2 buffs you are fine with 230 - 280 Dex or even lower if you so desire.

With a decent Ping and being Solo you could very well go for 340 - 410 or more.

See this trhead for further details why I chose those numbers

Well my ping it’s not low enough so I’ll prolly go to sapp3falc3 build xD thanks

1 Like

Will never argue against that :rofl:

I highly recommend if you get a chance to test and see if you’re capping on your ping, an easy way is if you have 2 friends (Linker3 + someone with high DEX) and just go test on the training dummies. If you’re on Orsha I can fill either of these roles for you as I have both. You’d probably be surprised with how much DEX you can get before that ping affects you. Sap3Fal3 is still a really good choice though, so no loss for you really, but if you are really interested in QS3 you can just test this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

just got a falc 3.

just wondering if there are hidden mechanics or something
to pre-emptive attack’s sonic strike. are there stats or gears
that affect how often it activates or is it preset?

aside from the lvl 30 train companion & lvl 100 SS:enchance
attribute, are there other ways to boost it aside from your own stats/weaps?
does buying attack points from the pet master help?

thanks!

Preemtive strike triggers once every 5 seconds, if you’ve got the obedience attribute, then yes, upgrading your hawk’s attack will help. However, 30% of 1 point is 0.3 extra attack per invested point. You’d have to invest so much silver before noticing anything significant, that you better don’t do that.

This is very true, however, if the falconer/hunter is you main (only class) the best money sink will be to upgrade your pet’s stats. This is because pets (as far as we know) have infinite scaling. This though has not fully been tested since the silver cost per stat exponentially increases each time you add the same stat to your pet.

P.S. Just make sure you never want to switch your pet for another. The stat point spending is non-refundable.
P.P.S That pet will be really helpful when leveling alts, as it will do a majority of the damage for you until you reach a certain point.

1 Like

To be honest I would wait for a TP bird that have a weapon slot.

Although there is a toucan pet in that was datamined at beta. I highly doubt it may even come. THe thing about normal pets is that everyone can use them, so they are a cash grab(or whatever), but with falcon pets its only a select group of people who can use them.

I guess it would be the best money sink, just… make sure to have everything else already, otherwise it’s a waste of your resources.

1 Like

just a question to other falconers:

does player’s critical rate helps your falcon to crit more often or the pet has its own critical rate?
just confused

The hawk deals no damage, it is you who is dealing it, it’s just that the bird delivers it.
So your stats matter, but there’s a slight contribution from the hawk’s attack when you’ve the obedience attribute.
But your stats are the things you should focus on.

1 Like

Question, just recently started a A2>Sapper3>falc3 is this build any good https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311555eee.1a284a5161.112f31436a7a85.1137415f618ab5c5? and what about stats im thinking 100 dex/30or so con/rest str, any advice?

circling 5 is optimal enough. falconer3 is better using sonic strike ONLY, falconer 1 use hovering

Falconer C3 is so much fun that I deleted him to get my 2 charslots back :tired:

1 Like