Tree of Savior Forum

EZ mode solo C3 Archer full SPR

I’m currently lvl 78 soloing as archer and since there’s a general consensus that archer is weak I’d like to share my build. I started as a nub, tried dex, str, 2/1 dex, 2/1 str and nothing was working out. Then I tried full SPR and haven’t looked back since.

3rd UPDATE (Thoughts on SPR at lvl 159): Silver is rather easy to get at this lvl such that buying SP pots isn’t a huge money sink. I decided to test out 1:1 SPR/DEX. With a 1:1 build the damage increase is significant (don’t forget to use swift step). I would guestimate my crit chance to be around 50% and it’s still easy to spam oblique all day.

2nd UPDATE: Lvl 158 now and retiring my archer due to wugushi being absolute trash solo. Eventually aoe grinding takes over and you need strong aoe skills. While wugushi does have strong aoe, the cooldown is too long making them god awful. I’m gonna restart on the brazil server and try something new, perhaps fletcher.

Wugu aoe grinding (it’s not too bad, but when you see a barb/pyro do it…)

UPDATE: I’m lvl 127 now and went C2 Wugushi.

I still use oblique shot as my primary damage and my SPR is at 201. I have no plans to put points into dex/str yet(this may or may not change). With C2 wugushi I am now capable of aoeing down 5+ mobs at the same time.

A huge tip to maintaining SP is: SP/HP recovery comes in ticks that happen around every 15 seconds, so, if just before your recovery is going to tick you sit down, you get the full benefit of recovery. With this trick, it’s easy to maintain nearly full sp while questing in new zones(you no longer have to bonfire camp). Also regarding bonfires, they have around a 5 min uptime/cd where if you place one, you can’t place another one until the cd comes up. But if you logout/zoneout your bonfire disappears and you can place a new one.

C3 Archer
15/15 multishot
15/15 oblique shot
x/x whatever else

Just run around and spam oblique shot and use bonfire to regen mana. Use multishot when you can. Currently spending all money on oblique shot/multishot attribute (1% dmg buff). They are at lvl 36/28 respectively.

Here’s a video of me soloing the altar event in Mausoleum Chapel:

Rekting a lvl 73 boss with 500dmg per hit shots:

16 Likes

Private video? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry, changed it to public xD

interesting, im searching for a build but this seems fine to me

thanks may you use this http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/

and thanks

Do you put any stats into dex and str at all ? or is this ALL spr?

I had planned on testing a full SPR archer build before beta started. Guess you sorta confirmed my suspicions. I had hoped that it would be possible to sustain without downtime, but hey, there’s still a few hundred levels of SPR to get in the future. Though I reckon there’s a sweet spot somewhere between SPR and the SP bonus from levels themselves. SPR at least looks like the right choice regarding Fletcher builds. Their mana costs will break your bank.

Just a Feedback from a noob 2 dex / 1 Str build c2 archer c1 hunter.

If you take out the oblique shot spam, which is only a gloriefied autoatk in my opinion. And uses way to much sp.
You can sustain your usage of Swift step and multishot easily (i Play to go c3 archer after this hunter circle).

My build heavily relays on crit and multishot.

I got roughly 50 dex and 25 str at Level 44 (didnt Level further, Problems with quests yesterday and wanted to try pyromancer build xD).

My build only Needs to eat a Sp pot here and there, if if i spamm multishot to heavily. I can sit down to regen too if i want.

DPS wise:
25% crit Bonus + 30% crit Bonus= 62,5 % crit Bonus (Swift and coursing)
Multishot did 300 crit dps with normal seeker+6 bow on the harpy Boss.
And i critted roughly 70~80% of the shots when bot buffs were active. And only 20% or so when not.
I aggroed the Boss away from 10 Level higher archer and mages (with a cleric)… who first didnt want me in their Party xD.

Atm not even Levels multishot Attribute at all xD.

When i get the iron bow next and up it to +5. i will have an increase of about 80% atk on crit and 50 more atk pure.
The dodge rate is rather important atm too.

I think SPR builds are viable. i will surely get a few spr Points soon.
But having 160+ Evasion, makes you an nice offensive tank. I can even sit down kneeling shot style if there’s no Magic caster Mobs. The crits are real then xD.

And oblique 1 is enough.
The atk Bonus is neglible.

And it uses less sp then oblique 15.
Most dps Comes from your weapon. Then some from str.
And the very most Comes from sucessful crits.

1 Like

I’m full SPR atm and i’ve tried lvl 1 oblique. I agree if you can’t sustain the sp costs, lvl 1 oblique is enough. But if you can sustain the sp cost of a lvl 15 oblique, it’s well worth it. It’s a glorified autoattack that hits faster and hits +1 mob as well as adding 300 dmg at the cost of SP, which you have plenty of if you go full spr.

Lvl 1 oblique adds 116 (or something) dmg for 10 sp, while lvl 15 adds 446 for 40 sp. If you look at the video, i’m hitting for 1400 a hit and as long as i use the bonfire, my sp is sustainable.

hey imaginay what will be your final class?, after archer rank 3.

and i would like to know if i go archer rank 2 and after hunter to get my pet, does the damage will change? i mean i can still go full spr like you for hight damage?

sorry for asking, it will be my first archer, and i dont play alots, because of the worck. hope you can help me there.

thank again for showing the build in the video. il start my archer now and go full spr

I’m really impressed your build. It’s so unique.

What lvl did u change your normal build to SPR build?

How about other skill dmg like Multi-shot, heavy shot or else? Is it decreased a lot when u have no STR or DEX?

Hey, whitetee003 thx for reading my guide. I don’t know anything about hunters so I can’t help you with that. You might not need to go full SPR with only lvl 5 oblique/multishot. Find a ratio that works for you. As for pet damage, I think all pets do the same base damage but rangers have skills that utilize your pet.

pom242167: i changed around lvl 60, but looking back i would have went full SPR from lvl 1. Just keep oblique shot a low lvl until you can sustain the sp costs. As for the other skills, because you have a lot of SP you can afford to max lvl your skills and every lvl adds more damage so you don’t need any +str. Heavy shot is spammable, but oblique is just better, and since training attributes for the skills costs lots of money (my oblique dmg attribute is lvl 58 atm and it costs 48k silver to train the next lvl) it’s worth it to focus on a few skills only. Multishot is still very good for the sp/dmg ratio but it puts u at a disadvantage because you have to stand still and chennel it.

1 Like

That’s fine and all for our current beta. But what will you do when release hits and there are no stat resets? Stay pure SPR until cap?

I think its fine if you stay pure spr, or add whatever you will need at later levels. Also im pretty sure that they will give stat resets, not sure if how much or at least give 1 free.

That’s right.
But is 330 dps worth 30 more sp?

This wont make much of a difference with an good weapon.
I still like your build, it just seems a bit wasteful in SP usage.

I think you could sustain longer with Oblique 1.

Anyways.
If you could party with an Linker … you would experience true madness.
I went pyro linker today. The bonus dps from links is so sweet.
Just to sad that the cd is 15 seconds.

PS: What bow are you using. If you get to level 75, i would suggest trying to farm heartseeker. Before that Iron bow is the best to use. 111 Atk and 78 crit atk. I just got it myself and am going to upgrade it soon. My crits are now 1,5+0,3+0,78= 2,58 bonus. I do 3 1/2 atks now on a crit. If you could crit with these oblique 1, you would even do with a level 1 oblique more dps then with an Oblique 15 on average of 10 or so shots.

Really cool build, I’ll start my first archer using it!

Btw, do you play with the mouse or the keyboard?

I tried this build. I only have level 20 Oblique and weapon is +3 instead of +5. I don’t have any gems or anything. I only do 700 or so oblique though. What do I need to do first to get the damage up, the passive or the weapon?

His damage in the video is hugely deceptive as he is fighting flying enemies and using the bow mastery attribute which adds up to +100% against them. His real damage is around 700-800. Side note: archers should max that skill asap its pretty nuts, and it potentially gives us some unique farm spots for over-killing.

2 Likes

hey man, i’m wondering if the iron bow recipe indeed drops from the infro archers in tenet 2F? and where can one farm for the heat seeker recipe?

Yea the iron bow does drop from archers in tenet. I used a hawk bow since it was easier to find/craft. This build doesn’t rely on crits, so you don’t really need the crit stats from the bow.

I don’t know for sure, but since it’s an epic recipe, heart seeker probably drops from a dungeon mob. I didnt farm/craft one, i farmed a sestas bow instead since it has more damage.

and for caio_vigg: i use mouse keyboard. i tried gamepad but like m/k better.