Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] schwarznagger's Bot Army

Called it. 2 bot guilds swapped.
@STAFF_Yuri so how is p̶r̶o̶c̶r̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ investigation going?

Nothing right now I’m watching though.

i have a video from the 2 bot guilds do you need this?

I think it will be nice if you upload it so we can mail it to urgency@imc.co.kr
Please contact us at urgency@imc.co.kr for urgent issues
Because staff&gms are useless

1 Like

Is this enough for your investigation?

I came here already 3 days ago, and he keeps doing the same thing over and over again in the same pattern.

I like how this guy stays positive thinking we are mocking him out of jealousy
Yep feeding bot guild sure is valuable achievement

1 Like

bump, ban him already

November 16 I created a thread reporting Stallone_ as a warlock bot leveling a whole guild, some weeks later this thread was created as this user intensified his/her bot time and expanded to some other maps.

Haven’t played much in January, noticed that Dina bee has 6 channels now, stallone_ , schwarzenegger and windows95_ have a channel for each one.

Out of 6 channels, 3 are for the same player macroing-botting with a warlock char. Looks like @STAFF_Yuri at least commentend in this thread having an “investigation undergoing”, looks like it was words to give us some hope, results: 2 months after my first report this guy extended his bots to 3 channels.

There isn’t much hope for this game, I guess.

3 Likes

On Thanksgiving plant abuse he mentioned somethine about some hundreds of million silver lying around proud of abuse etc. Well IMC approves it.

John only banned his Stathem warlock bot cause he died trying to leech nagger & co in Solitery Cells, was ported out and continued naggroing outside. Thats where I spotted him when Durian paid us his daily visit.

The bot army is botting both channels Demon Prison right now. This will never end. :slight_smile:

GG , this happen in demon prison 2 also , Server Telsia

it is everywhere,
all bots on the game under control by Schwartznagger

1 Like

Currently he is botting the ■■■■ out of demon prison district 2… I cant believe he is keeping this up for this long. Maybe I should also start botting? Since it looks legal.

Whom did he ban exactly?

The 7 days are over :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like being busted botting only gives a 7 days ban.

It costed IMC like 60k players though

1 Like

The Gms can only act within their restricted area. It was interesting to see Durian trying to make up a legit justification to ban people in general, even standing right before them. In the end he even got impatient and used the “According to the rules, you have to reply to a GM if he talks to you” to ban Schwarznagger for a day, even if he just were afk.

At the same time Durian ignored all the other Necro3s being afk in the same way tho ;p

Sry @STAFF_John in the end it doesn’t look like anything you did had an impact on the Hollywood Gang. You should increase the penalties for macroing alot. And even then, laws are of no use if you dont have the “police” actually checking at daytime as well.

It was known GMs don’t have any instructions on what to do if they encounter any violations since the Q&A from GM Grape when he was going afk 3 times to consult some higher ups on what to do with schwaznagger.

Never saw him since btw

Since his office time is around 3am-11am local time (Germany, where the server is) you will only see him in the night. Ofc Schwarznagger knows that now after getting busted a few times, so he smartly avoids botting around in the night.

Its like a police department only working in the night, not caring for any crime happening at daytime.

Bots and macrousers of Fedimian, you heard that!? Daytime is savezone!

1 Like