Tree of Savior Forum

Error at start - cant play?

I had weird signs when updating then I just pressed whatever weird characters and I just re-opened it works

why do i get it since 30mins then :(!!!

I was able to log in after restarting the client.I was also using expviewer+ fog add on, but after patch it didn’t bring “load addons” button.

Which usually means that game file that was modified to make those addons work was updated and/or redownloaded. You either have to wait for new version of addon to accomodate changes or try to reinstall it with a chance of game not working properly.

11 min left i will tell you if “reinstalling” was helpfull

We’re looking into this issue now, we’ll update once it’s been solved.

5 Likes

I was in the game, it froze so I restarted, now it won’t let me back in.

Thanks for informing us that you are already aware of the issue. I just hope it gets fixed before the world bosses spawn :sob:

qq cant make use of my 3 missions i saved. :frowning: should have done yesterday qq

Thank you STAFF_Ines :slight_smile: it really helps when you guys let us know you are aware of the issue… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you ImC staff for your prompt action and reply. Thank you a lot. :grinning:

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I just finished 1 yesterday :confused:

Had same problem. Fixed it by navigating to TOS folder and ran the patcher that way.

In your tos folder, “release” -> “patch” -> “tos”

Game loaded after loading screen ran for a minute or two.

Just to hold onto my promise : reinstalling didn’t help

plsss fix this 5days cant play T_T i did any tips but still not working T_T

Didn’t help :confused: I will now just wait for a fix from IMC

that didn’t fix it here :crying_cat_face:

:frowning:

This is the error that im getting here

after click ok and opening againg, i just get the same error again and again

2 Likes

我成功了哈哈哈。 hahahahhahaha

That’s the same one I got! You can try view this thread I started and people were so helpful and posted some ‘solutions’ which worked for some, didn’t fix mine tho, might be worth a try.