Tree of Savior Forum

Error at start - cant play?

I was in the game, it froze so I restarted, now it won’t let me back in.

Thanks for informing us that you are already aware of the issue. I just hope it gets fixed before the world bosses spawn :sob:

qq cant make use of my 3 missions i saved. :frowning: should have done yesterday qq

Thank you STAFF_Ines :slight_smile: it really helps when you guys let us know you are aware of the issue… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you ImC staff for your prompt action and reply. Thank you a lot. :grinning:

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I just finished 1 yesterday :confused:

Had same problem. Fixed it by navigating to TOS folder and ran the patcher that way.

In your tos folder, “release” -> “patch” -> “tos”

Game loaded after loading screen ran for a minute or two.

Just to hold onto my promise : reinstalling didn’t help

plsss fix this 5days cant play T_T i did any tips but still not working T_T

Didn’t help :confused: I will now just wait for a fix from IMC

that didn’t fix it here :crying_cat_face:

:frowning:

This is the error that im getting here

after click ok and opening againg, i just get the same error again and again

2 Likes

我成功了哈哈哈。 hahahahhahaha

That’s the same one I got! You can try view this thread I started and people were so helpful and posted some ‘solutions’ which worked for some, didn’t fix mine tho, might be worth a try.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t35.0-12/13016571_10157344266790131_1870656089_o.jpg?oh=8510a7f8324771d1f8e4c4bf5dac97e9&oe=57187A2D

can’t get in, help please

1 Like

I’ll look the thread that you’ve mentioned and try to find a solution for this annoying error

I was able to solve the issue wich promted the two bars loading screen with some unreadable pop up appearing by navigating to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch”, after executing the file “tos.exe” a new file created itself, the normal loader appeared and took a bit more to load than usual. After that the game launches normally and I can access the server. (Steam was opened in the background meanwhile, prior to all of this I had done a steam cache veryfication on the game).

1 Like

No prob! I updated the post since a solution posted worked for me, you should check it out!

lol i just disable my bitdefender antivirus and its working!

I also had the error with funny symbolys. i did the update steam files and re opened and it was fine. how ever my antivirus stated the game.exe is a virus. Isnt that just lovely