Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Handbook v1.10 (No longer updated.)

Any advice if I just wanna go up to 5f?

Get 2 Elewls with a Chrono. You will destroy 5f easily.

@Veritas.

Hi saintone, i read your handbook but still im not sure what to choose. can you give some opinion since i dont have any experience on ET. soo…

i want to make a ET character. so my question is is life line from linker c3 skill is it really important? “i know its situational” . i was thinking if having linker c2 is enough or not.

TYIA.

Linker C2 is most scenarios is enough. Umbilical Cord can be considered a situational play-making skill, and relies heavily on team elements that compliment each other (e.g. high dexterity, high strength, high constitution). In light of this, it’s also a skill that grows in power as content progresses and players gain higher and more impressive stats, from both allocation and equipment.

Linker in general is a class that will gain prominence vs. high defense mobs. Cryomancer at the moment excelled better in Earth Tower since mobs had low defenses and it was more about gather and kill.

In Solmiki it’ll likely be much harder to do this since the mobs boast far higher HP. I’m unsure of the specifics of Earth Tower Solmiki challenges but if they’re DPS checks Linker will prove to be an invaluable asset for most teams.

We’ll see.

1 Like

Revive!

Earthtower 21f+ (Solmiki area) videos:

Hunter falconer
Enchanter
Doppel
Taoist
Murmillo

Taoist
Doppel
Sage
Plague
Elelock

Oracle 3 (uses twist of fate on boss at the end)
Murmillo
Enchanter
Sage
Doppel3

1 Like

yo greyheim
right now im lvling both a hoplite 3 dragoon c2 and an ele lock (both currently at high lvl already)
wondering if i can take 1 of those classes to ET?
or is doppel simply better

1 Like

All able to defeat those mobs.

ET depends heavily on team comp too, you could ask @Veritas about it. For example, having ressurrect is very helpful, and having sage missile hole, etc.

I am sure it is included in his guide (in 1st post Link) too.

It includes a tier list on classes, and rates them on 1/5 star to 5/5 stars on ET-team usefulness.

any new solmiki videos or different compositions?

31f ¬ 35f (was posted in KToS General thread too):

Enchanter
Sage
Taoist
Murmillo
Doppel

edit: @Xojiii @Xojii (look at first post too) , and Earth Tower Handbook v1.10 (No longer updated.)

1 Like

Hi @greyhiem I’m re-rolling on full con
Cle2 >> Diev3 >> Pri2 >> ??
Please provide some opinion for R8 selection that would mostly suitable for ET high floor run
PD/ Kab/ Miko/ Inquis ???

inqui, you can suit with the hyper carry SR/elelock combo paired with cryochrono support + krivis team.

as i see things the doppel setup was just a hype. but the meta team still remains. SR3 and elelocks are still the King of ET

Thank you for you suggestion, but may I asked
whether Wheel is able to combo with SR’s skill and FC from Ele/lock or not?

as per my knowledge, yes the wheel interact with physical attacks, but not magical ones. in which SR retreat capitalize well because it can hit 2-3x per sec with Retreat shot. it is also notable that Inqui, even dex build can deal massive damage with its Pear of Anguish, there is a thread somewhere here that explains about it.

First KR monk I see at ET

&

First attempt for my team yesterday. Everything was improvised and we tried not to abuse the Ausrine Melstis combo every floor. Even so there were floors with knockback so the combo wouldn’t work and 31f’s dps check is really really tough.

Hopefully our chrono have better internet connection today and we will try to beat 40f today.

2nd attempt with my team. 36f is pure cancer. I think the base limit for EleWL will be 100% on FC and Stage 8 Transcedence.

1 Like

I thought the reason ele is not viable for 31f+ is because of the flying mobs, not so much the damage. Also you still got T5? the 40f boss has 4.6k MDEF :sweat_smile:

im at T7 now. attempting again when im T8 and with 90 prom and meteor.

21f-35f commentary guide walkthrough.

Ele is viable just not as efficient comparing it to pryo that is.