Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Yes. Highest sustain dps if kept alive.

Meme need too high of a investment (4k+ magic attack to be efficient) to kept up with dopple overall damage.

SR gimmick combo needs combination and hard to pull off.

Murillo is pretty much a afk (ultra high mdef/pdef tank) which draw aggro and etc he can even face tank bosses this day… (3k def/mdef threshold)

Today i’ve seem a vid ,i think it’s the scorpion on 35F, he kinda looked like he was using Dethrone.

How terrible that sounds?

Hey there, New player here. Not sure which class to choose cuz im more into Magacian/cleric/pve type character >.<

sounds bad. 290 ( had mobs that dethrone and low defenses one just die one short…)

This hair looks…AMAZING. Thank you so much for this

2 Likes

They traded my access vs your access…I wish :sob:

Added to the
solmiki earthtower video collection (I will put it in veritas, he is most active writer for earthtower related stuff).

Earthtower solmiki videos floor 20+ here:
Click to jump to the video post (post 45 of the thread)

Isn’t it messed up already? Gating items like that behind an usable that you can only open every 24h and then only 1 time per character if you succeed?

Like…that’s a design failure that you would expected 15 years ago in games…but not in 2016. Make it an 1% drop in dungeons or whatever. Make it at the end of a huge ass quest line that guarantees the item…stuff like that.

But don’t punish players to wait forever to get their hands on gear that you’ll need to survive on those massively overtuned crap maps.

TY for the collection link.

1 Like

Not sure I’d call it a design failure. I think it did what it was meant to do.

I’d argue it was intentionally designed so IMC could put a high-value item in their cash shops without it being an obvious pay to win. Basically to avoid outrage and get people to buy more tp.

It’s still a scumbag move that needlessly punished majority of players though.

Early patch note

New quest, new map, new guild rewards and events, character damage option on/off, UI improvement for companion related, costume sale will be terminated (become same like us), something about buff destruction, new feeling system and appraiser npc added, skill rebalance, and bug fixes

edit:
I’m not sure wth is that feeling thingy
Do item have feeling after this? …also new appraiser NPC will be added (if I’m right)
There’s appraiser NPC…you guys do know what this means right?

Wait for proper translation for this

5 Likes

Trump costumes sales ended at the exact same day of USA elections.

Coincidence? I think not…

15 Likes

When the hats in the blessed cube rotate out, how much do they cost in the exchange shop? Or does it work differently in kTOS?

If that is what IMC did then I will be angry and disappointed, especially because I use both a spear and a shield and I would (obviously) like both. I just keep hoping for confirmation that is it obtainable by other means. I would 100 talt on it being obtainable from other places, I would really be surprised if it wasn’t. But until we have confirmation, I hope no one gets the impression that they can get another one.

Hi bibi! I recommend you to ask this question in Class section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gwen will do it :smirk:
My mobile version keeps crashing.

What I saw on a glance about buff:
Buff limit removal changes (buffs will now be prioritized to be removed according to 3 rules).
Self buff < shop buff < other buff

4 Likes

This is a pre patch? What is this feeling system?

I don’t know, you tell me …lol
Supposedly that feeling function could increase socket and potential of an item if I read it right…but…just wait a bit for proper translation, gwen will do it hopefully

Idk where to post it…

2 Likes

Yeah it means it has something to do with the new item system… :smiley: But you can dream… haha

I’m sure it means what I mean it means …and its not a dream
im sure …