Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Handbook v1.10 (No longer updated.)

still depends on your team’s lineup.

this has been bothering me for a while now so I’ll ask here

does Gosarius have anything special? even with armor break attacks seem to be weak against him

I’m doing physical damage and my damage against pyroego(ghost) is much much stronger than gosarius, both with armor break applied.

Could have a hidden buff. Check with the addon by the JTos user (show hidden buff). It’s either by monogusa or torahamu.

If gosarius has hidden buff, ask your miko to use gohei to remove it :pensive:

IMC really likes to hide mechanics from us I guess, I will look into it, thanks

used the addon,

I think it’s “Armor”

and the description is probably a mistranslation, maybe it’s “resistant” to slash attacks

@Veritas
Thank you for excellent guide!!

I play Japanese version of ToS. ( I think it is almost same to the international ToS.)
There are very few information in Japanese for attacking to “the Earth Tower”.

Can I translate your handbook to Japanese for Japanese ToS player?
Because it is too hard to translate your guide completely, I’ll pick up some sections.

This is fine if you’d like. However please note that I will most likely no longer be updating this guide, and have pretty much called it quits in Tree of Savior. As time elapses and the game continues to change, this guide will no longer be up-to-date.

For more detailed information as to why I’m quitting, you (and others) can check this response I made in my build guide.

Thank you to the community for having supported me and my team through the months, and I hope this guide and others that I’ve made were useful to at least some of you.

All the best.

6 Likes