Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

I think orsha is broken now, i join the looking for party and after a minute it shows that is complete and instead of join it start looking for ppl again

The fact that is supposedly matches you with a party and then kicks you right back to queue with the timer resetting has been happening to me ever since I started this game a few days ago, weird itā€™s just coming up for you guys now. I am on the ā€œEUā€ server though so maybe ping aggravates the condition, lol.

Hope we get more dungeons resets because iā€™m currently 2 days without been able to do dungeons or missions, on my way to the 3rd one -.-

After another hour I finally got in, this is ridiculous.

its now ages since this problem occured, and it seems they dont care, no information, no fixes, the only thing that helps quit the game and leave a negative review on steamā€¦feed up, enough is enough, quit / deinstall, never buy from them again

ā€œuninstallā€ not deinstall. just saying you know.

1 Like

IMC and his weekendsā€¦

Iā€™m really sad about the dungeon problem :sweat:

Iā€™m usually really busy on weekdays, so I was hoping to play this weekend, and there is this bug going onā€¦

RIP Dungeons. Thx IMC, after every maintance party search is dead.

I usually get in about 15-30 mins inā€¦ im patient enough for it but sometimes its just insane how long it takes for just one dungeon run. And also the fact that the matchmaking always matches me with just for example all DPS and no healer or tankerā€¦ It makes things way complicated and makes the dungeons harder to finish and also makes people leave the dungeon wasting a dungeon run for me and my party and just ruins everythingā€¦ Hopefully they get this fixed!

Party-Mission 3/3 - 2-3 hours, Dungeon - 1-2\3 2-3 hours, Daily-Q - 5/5 30 min
So Daily - 5-7 hours. Wat!
I think maybe auto-search donā€™t work with party? And people who wait auto-search with party bugged it.

1 Like

Dunno who or what bugs it but itā€™s absurd that they havenā€™t fixed this bug that pissed off everyone. Itā€™s been too long alreadyā€¦

WTFFFFFF searching party for mission = found party, restarts search!!! every freaking time!!! WTFFFF

edited: solo search

When this is going to get fixed? @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J i cannot play more than a couple hours a day and losing 30-40 mins in queue is ridiculous please fix it

I donā€™t really think itā€™s a bugā€¦ I think itā€™s a capacity problem, but not sure. Maybe it is bugged for some people, but certainly not for everyone.

Also, auto search does ā€˜workā€™ with partyā€¦ it just queues everyone as solo lol

Still que problems.

Itā€™s fine as i do other stuff in between dungeon runs.
But it gets annoying. When sometime itā€™s 2 mins others 45minutes.

Duo bugs not creating partys right.

ā€“
Worse is ā€¦ when half of your team is afkā€¦ as they didnt check back reuglary. As soon as everyone enters the dungeonā€¦ fun ā€¦

1 Like

Gj guys ā€¦ you really must be taking mission party making into priority. 15 days and couting . GJ

1 Like

I feel you m8 :joy:
I say craaaaiaaaaaaaa!

Sigh* Good thing Iā€™ve a bunch of light novel chapters to read on + getting occupied by my partnerā€™s inquiries while waiting in queue .___.

But seriously this queue feels like forever when youā€™ve got nothing to do X_X

Tested: Search party actually works, albeit it takes some time and a lot of ā€œYou found a partyā€¦ searches againā€.
I think its because it tries to make a party with a cleric on a party before letting you enter? I got in twice and we got a cleric on the team soā€¦

For days I havent had any disconnect when entering with a premade party nor any problem using the ā€œSearch Partyā€ (provided its not one of the dungeons/missions that no one else queues forā€¦ of course it wont ever start the dungeon!)

Really glad they fixed all the problems.

Anyone else having issues, Iā€™m pretty sure its not on the serverā€™s side.