Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

It seems that the commander fail and search bug is heavery for people with pings around 100~300.

^^

So yeah it is somewhat serversided.
When commandefail hits hard (lotss of people online) we try to search people who life onto the server rooms… then it works again.

Yes hundreds of Player on Femidian waiting on Mission and Dungeon entrance and the timer always reset.
Normalchat is full of “PF sux”.
If there 30 Player on the 90er Entrance and waiting for the PF to start,
it is serverside.

More than 1 week with the same problem and no fix :sweat:

One week already with this problem, why no fix or reply in forum about this?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Agreed. I still cannot enter dungeon when searching for party. Wtf IMC? Why hasn’t this been addressed?

I literally cannot use the +1 dungeon and +1 mission that I paid for because I cannot join when searching for party. non stop resets.

It reset a lot on me too but after about 15 minutes it found a party and let us in

Please fix the dungeons/missions queue. It took so much time of me, literally 1.5 hour per mission.

1 Like

Today’s patch doesn’t mention anything bout dungeons so we better get used to this for at least one more week. Who knows if IMC even knows bout it!? Communication is key… IMC failed a lot of times on this already… Its getting old

1 Like

+1 !!!

nothing in patchnotes …

so annoying

1 Like

Yep still timer resets every 2min
New Name Tree of Queues

why there are no official answers about that problem? I need to still waiting about 20-30 mins before enter the dung=\ awesome…my exp tomes goes to nothing…1 run=1 exp tome=\

1 Like

you have the choice of not using it though.

I can’t believe we had patch today and this is still an issue.
Also 0 mentions regarding this.
IMC I watched 2 episodes of vinyl yesterday while waiting in queues.
That means I waited in queue in total 2 hrs. Is that normal? Because it’s been happening every day for a week now.

yesterday it works perfect but totday every 2 mins in a new queues.
can you check with please?
@Staff_Julie

I dont know if it is a solution or just a placebo thing. But everytime i am queued (always after 2 min) and the queue sundely starts again with no reason i try changing channels or going to the lobby, after doing that the queue works fine 10/10.

same here every 1:30s in the que starts but after 1:45 it restarts,has done for like 30 times now ,was absolutely ok yesterday .

It must just be the higher level dungeons. I didn’t have a problem with the level 50 dungeon (Tenet Garden Church) at all today. Queued up and within 3 minutes I was in the dungeon with a random party.

No its same for lvl.50 Dungeon.
Over 30min to get in with my twink.

Since yesterday only 1-5min and no reset
Fixed thx.

This issue no longer exist its been working perfectly for me these past 2 days.