Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

The same in Klaipeda…

Can you finally fix dungeons, god, they are always broken

1 Like

more resets… weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

please fix the matchmaking including the necessity to start a dungeon with a healer pls

1 Like

fix the matchmaking. it does not find a group

Today. Party que and premade que aren’t working at all ^^.

Been there 30 mins trying. No luck~

Might want the dev’s to check that out.
Went from bad to unplayable again.

1 Like

it looks like there is a bug since yesterday, at least for me, whats happening is when i try to find party with the search party option it does find the people but once it does, it wont send me into the dungeon and it will restart searching for people over and over again

1 Like

Visual bug, you just need to wait :slight_smile:

any word when they will fix the search party that keeps resetting?
even it’s just a visual bug people see it, think that search party doesn’t work and give up which makes it hard for me to find party through party search even tho I’m patient and wait

IMC it would be neat if you could fix this before the week-end since it’s are really annoying bug to have

Nope not only visual.

Visual would be you dont see it.

And there’s enough people queing up.

xD

It’s a bug on the server sid elike commander fail. Partys get made … and not entered. Then remade. And then sometime in between now and then, you enter without even getting the notice. ^^

It bugs again since the maintenance :frowning:

This needs to be fixed asap. It’s wasting so much of my time (20-40 mins) every time I queue to get into dungeons/missions. I don’t have much time to play everyday, so I can never finish the daily quota, let alone touching those “compensation” dungeon reset scrolls. Not to mention it’s a huge waste of tomes. Maybe 10-20 minutes run & the rest is spent queuing for next run.

1 Like

Still not fixed or even an official statement on this issue!?
Im not one to complain or rage really fast but this is getting extremely annoying.

Instead of 5 min que and getting in on the first group it can take almost up to an hour to get in.

At least let us know what the issue is and if you guys are working on it. Seems alot of people have this problem…

Don’t queue on full channels… thats one of the causes of the timeouts

when u will repair it ???

• cant get into missions and dung by autosearch system

wait 30 min, timer always reset.

Searching for a party…
Searching for a party…
Searching for a party…
Searching for a party…
Searching for a party…

I’m waiting for 40 minutes. The system group to look this bad. Have to wait more than 30 minutes to get into the dungeon of 5 people is absurd.

Queue system broken again on Klaipedia. Every weekend is the same thing, dungeons always broken. Finally get past the crap grind of 165 to 175 and cant do the dungeon because the system is broken.

Please give us the option to transfer to a new server that will still be US based. This server is the only one of the 4 that is broken and its completely unfair to those of us on it. All the friends i started playing with have quit all ready, mainly because of the broken dungeon system finder. None of us have been able to use the auto search for over a week. It does no good to give us resets and exp tomes if you cant even use the dungeons to use them on.

Femidian also broken, Been waiting for an hour now to get in.