Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

+1, dungeon search not working on Orsha. after pressing button nothing happens

dungeons not working again!! =(

I can not enter the dungeon lv 50

On Orsha seach party option doesnt work. Waited 25min for nothing.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan

Klapeida Dungeons are dcompletely broken now. The party finder worked for a few days and now it always resets once it shows it found a full party. Entering a dungeon is also not possible cause it will always kick you out of the game. I hope you are awareā€¦ there are more and more bugs showing up againā€¦ hope you got some plans for the next maintenance

1 Like

Why you guys having a hard time on dungeon party search? It works perfectly fine on me

Queue time restarting in Orsha, Iā€™m really disappointed with this game every day a new problem

3 Likes

Game just came out and you all starts hating ā€¦
My god everything thatā€™s new has itā€™s own problems , if you guys have problems with that go play some mainstream s h i tā€¦

Is almost impossible to enter the dungeon is a mistake behind the other.

Orsha Server - Level 90 Dungeon
I queue with dungeon finder, Nothing appears but my character is locked in place. I waited 10 mins thinking it was doing something but it appears not. I changed channel to ā€œunstuckā€ my character. Can repeat the problem on all channels.

@Staff_Julie

Telsiai server seems to be having a problem with matchmaking. We keep getting 5/5 queue but it just keeps restarting the queue.

Basically, what happens is that when I queue and get 5/5, we donā€™t get teleported to the instance. The queue will just restart. It keeps repeating like that.

1 Like

Same in Orsha, 90 lvl aswell

Getting the same thing on Klai server with merc mission dungeons, regardless what channel I try queueing onā€¦ seeing other people in normal chat with the same issue as well.

Fedimian have problems too now

Yep on Im on Fedimian as well and i keep getting this over and over.

1 Like

Klaipedia.

Auto Search ā€¦ is a bit bugged.
You will que up for around 5~15mins. Find partys each 30 seconds or so.
And then the mission/ dungeon doesnt begin.

Atm itā€™s a bit of a wait game. But atleast you donā€™t dc out of the game xDā€¦

Premade entering is still bugged.

Itā€™s happening to me in Orsha as well.

Server Fedimian
Matchmaking not working, please fix it

1 Like

Orsha Server, not working today :frowning:

Fedimian Server.

Dungeon Match Making is still not working.

1 Like