Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

yeah its actually worse now, rather than giving an error that kicks you to the character select screen your game gets put in some kind of frozen state now where you cant warp, chat, or do anyting and are forced to shut down the game completely

yeap it’s worse than ever now lvl 90 Dungeon is worse the the lvl 50… Takes you 15 to find a party then 45 min to get into dungeon because it’ll just crash and take you back to the login screen.

Not sure about something… does the scrolls expire on saturday only if I haven’t assign them to any character, or will they expire even if they are assigned?

Just want to know if I can save the scrolls for later, when the dungeons are actually playable without waiting 40 mins to get in.

Still get DC on lvl 90 dungeon… Fix please

Tried missions today again.
First couldnt get into Siauli mission.
Then after about 100 trys, went and got lucky with one try on gele mission.

Ended that… tought well lets go another two rounds!
Took only 15 mins a run!

…after 20 mins of spamming enter… i gave up.

As i already had spammed enter for 40 mins previously.
Rather did quests afterwards… then this xD.

Dungeons are the same… luck based.

This needs attention.
As do bots … we need a gm ingame to actually LOOK and BAN bots.
The goldsellers will buy off tokens if they’re clever… and so create a better price/ silver relationship to they’re own sales. Where the bots make millions for them …

Trade restrictions dotn work. I see so many obvious RMT offers in market … pleaes reconsider trade mechanics and get a better anti bot software or detect software. Botters are even in hgher leveld areas… as it takes 1~5 hours for a level up at certain mob rates. People go and bot even 100+ …

They’re easy to get… and until now i haven’t heard of an bann wave.

BANN them already xD.

are they working to fix this?

I would also like an answer to this question

^ this are they working to fix this?

So I apparently had a 4/5 party and thought the dungeon finder would help me find the final guy

What I didn’t know is that it is meant to be done SOLO. So when I got matched up, there was the 4 strangers + the other three members (shown as out), all while the instance was going

But hey, at least they got in the place!

Every time I try to enter dungeon with a premade party i get d/ced and so does my party members. I tried random queing with my brother and the other party members and it said only my brother and i got in. The weird thing though was somehow on his game it said I was in his party, but he couldn’t see me in the dungeon with him and on my screen I was in someone else’s party at the same time. WTF is going on. Please fix the dungeon. My bro and I have been trying to level together thus he waited a week for me to get to lvl 50.

1 Like

Are they even trying???

I see updates on any other problems/bugs post but this is should be a priority :cry:

Any info you could give us @Staff_Julie please? Thank you

Coming from IT background, I know it’s not easy to fix every single bug… But this is really killing the gameplay. As founders this is rather silly… it should had been fix since it’s an old issue from cbt no?

1 Like

Dungeon works!!

It works!!! IT ALIVE!!!

Thanks xD.

Going in with a premade is currently not working in Orsha, my party and I tried many times to no avail. Is only the solo matchmaking fixed? :frowning:

random queued just out of curiosity ystd for the 160 dungeon and got in 3 times at the first shot so i think they got it fixed?

Can’t access level 90 dungeon!!! Why???

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan I though the last maintenace was to fix the dungeon disconnection problem when entering? I’ve been entering lvl 90 dungeon with some other players but it always dc us until the time we cant even finish a dungeon run!!! wth? this is in Klaipeda server many already are complaining and submitting tickets can u please fix this we cant farm for daggers or even get exp in our current level which is supposed to help us level!!! so dissapointed!:rage::angry::sweat::cry:

its works for party searching, not for entering with premades, try it out. yea it sucks because random people feel often like bots because of their retarded actions in certain situations and the missing ability to communicate lol, but thats the best way you can do it now.

Currently, it looks like all dungeons search for party option (in Orsha) are not working. Has the staff been notified?

1 Like

Just want to bump/agree with Mizu here. Certain maps are giving the “Channel Full” error and now this :<