Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

ok imc. but why u removed my xp tomes on email? the email said 16/04/2016

2 Likes

Disable kicking in lfg.

Find other solutions.

Disable bonus exp, the finder is there to let you find a party quickly. This is already the best bonus and it is more than enough.

But it is easier to use lame excuses ofc.

1 Like

3 or 4 days straight without dungeon and IMC gives 5x dungeon reset voucher rofl, I want at least 10x dungeon reset voucher

how can you enter with ‘’ PLEASE CHECK AFTER MISSION INSTANCE EXCESS COUNT’’ ???

Yeah, don’t really get the Bonus Exp for random partying either.
There are games where they don’t have a matchmaking function and people really want it badly.
This game has it, so that’s already very good. But to slap a random 600% on top of it is just tipping the scale the other way.

“Sorry honey, go queue up with some randoms and I will do the same so we can actually progress at a reasonable pace.”

1 Like

We should be appreciative they are giving us anything at all. They don’t have to give us something all the time when something doesn’t go as intended. Things happen and it’s understandable, especially for a newly released game with such a large population of players.

Thanks Julie, hope you guys manage to fix the problem tomorrow.

:slight_smile: Compensation is nice, but you guys really didn’t need to. Just keep us updated.

3 Likes

Zzz. Kind of dumb. I didn’t try and join a dungeon because I knew it was ■■■■■■. You should just give these to everyone.

1 Like

5x scroll hahaha. i can’t believe it, shouldn’t waste money for tree of bugs

Like many others, I didn’t try to use the matchmaking system once it stopped working. So you won’t find me in your logs, but I still lost days’ worth of entries from this bug. Do we not deserve compensation too?

5 Likes

Bashing through lord commander was worth two arde daggers for us.
Oh well. Atleast it paid off.

Appreciate it! Take your time guys get it done right. Everyone can just suck it up and wait. Honestly… you’d have to enjoy the game longer instead of speed grinding to the end and becoming bored with it? Oooh noes >.>

Such a stupid argument “You get to enjoy the game longer by not playing it!”

1 Like

If you que up with 4 different classes.
YOU get 450% bonus. Which gives 90% exp to everyone in the end.

IF you que up random, it’s 120% for everyone.

So the difference is 30% … it’s not that much.

You just need to decide. Do you want a run with a good compositiona nd do it with friends, faster even. Or do you random join que.

Atm only premade works… so get yourself one of each class and a double, have fun.

You are correct. 30% is still an EXP Tome worth of difference but you are right.

I simply did not know about the diversity bonus until I had already posted. It made things more bearable.

It is.

But that 30% was put in so that korean players would find matches faster over the server crossmatchmaking.

Atm they just took it to here. As it helps reduce wait time.

When you get 1,8mio exp/hour in a mission or dungeon.
It doesn’t matter if it’s 2,2mio or 1,8 mio alot.

IF you run trough missions fast, you can do three in less then a hour. And get it up to around 4mio exp/ hour.

It still would be nice to have these 30% bonus… but heck.
A random group of 5 archers, wont run down that mission as good. As my premade. 30% Exp versusu 80% faster clear speed… I had some really noobish mates already. Where i soloed bosses at the end, cause they died all the time. Making they’re equip useless.

Going with friends > Going with randoms you dont know anything about.

9 April 2016 its a Saturday tho…

2 Likes

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is very important to me.

It is indeed Saturday.

1 Like

Dungeon still a problem. bug bug bug