Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

no you got him right.

some people use the cards only in certain situations to avoid grinding. i am doing this as well and it works like a charm :slight_smile:

1 Like

plz try to fix this !! we need that % exp for matchmaking

now we have new dungeon bug. A big thanks to imc, good job guys, no idea why do i pay money for tree of bugs and lags :smiley:

Maintance today and no fix? seriously imc? what disappointing

That moment when people think IMC works on weekends, I hope people actually realize that only Server Maintenance related issues is relevant at all 24/7. Working/hotfix for the game itself is during business days, not the weekend. I definitely dont like CommanderLoadFail, but its not directly tied to the Server issues on a weekend itself.

Iā€™m starting to consider try to refund the money that i pay for this gameā€¦

That compensation tho.

Thanks based IMC, just fix things now, itā€™d be cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Julie for let us know that the staff knows about this issue and that they are working on it c:

Thanks for the update Julie I know a lot of people will be so happy about this. I am genuinely very impressed with how quickly you get complaints through to the team when youā€™re here :smile:

Iā€™m glad that IMC is addressing the issue though I figure it wouldnā€™t be fixed until the weekdays since most companies donā€™t work on weekends unless itā€™s urgent that prevents gameplay overall and not just aspects. The response time may seem slow, but itā€™s better than no attention.

Iā€™ll be looking forward to the Vouchers though; I can finally catch up on my dungeons aha.

I havenā€™t gotten any compensation so far. When will we get it? @Staff_Julie

Ps. Dungeon still doesnt work, we now get the message Mission excess count or something like that instead of getting disconnect.

Is it fixed or are they working on it?

still havent gotten the mail with the voucher , but thanks IMC , hope it gets fixed soon :wink:

What about entering in general? Even with party it seems to be difficult to get in, not to mention that now thereā€™s a new bug where the game thinks youā€™ve used up all your entries, while you certainly arent.

Considering they are offering compensation for everyone that canā€™t enter the dungeon up until maintenance on April 5th at 1am EST, I assume the dungeon issue wonā€™t be fixed until then.

Actually you can enter with a solo queue. It just takes 127381728 tries and a truckload of luck.

which amounts to not working properly. Also at server start whenever you pressed ā€œsearch for a random partyā€ game locked your character in place but the window with timer never appeared. It has been fixed since they have done a couple of maintenances.

I didnā€™t argue against that.

Can you please let poeple queue with friends? For now, I feel happy that the matchmaking isnā€™t working cause I can play with friends and it wonā€™t jimp my exp. Until the random party finder is fixed.

Do you think it is okay for players to feel like this in a mmo?

But an ability to queue with friends in random matchmaking can and will be abused: you queue with 2 friends and kick other 2 players and get increased exp all for yourself.