Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Matching Problem [UPDATED]

I managed to get to 100 without the 90 dungeon but would have rather not used cards tbh

2 Likes

Iā€™m still 9x since yesterday cause I donā€™t want to use my cardsā€¦ already finished orsha and klaipeda quests up to my level =/

1 Like

Still have enough Lv5 cards to get me to 105 so all good :slight_smile:

I think you should save your lv5 card for later use. :slight_smile:

letā€™s use all Lv4 cards. Now you can get Lv5 cards from quests

Anyone in the party can try to Enter. Thatā€™s for parties already existing anyway.

If you get Disconnected, it means no instance is available - keep trying.

Once someone gets through, everyone will get in because the partyā€™s instance is reserved.

1 Like

ā€¦ so i got it working yesterday and today. For dungeon that is.

But missions are even higher based on luck.
xD

And now commanderfail comes even when changing maps or loading into an channel xDā€¦

Way to go.

2 Likes

Tell me about it; Iā€™m stuck on the lodge interface coz none of the channels wont let me in

https://imgur.com/JTwqLzR

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

If it can help, we deduced that there isnā€™t enough room in the Dungeon Servers and thus we cannot enter and are booted back to server selection screen.

It would be nice to get a word from you guys on this issue, itā€™s starting to get game-breaking.

Some of us stuck in limbo and donā€™t even get our lodge to load our characters, just hangs with the background there and says ā€˜connecting to the serverā€™

1 Like

Verifying the files integrity fixed that for me. Still getting a ton of CommanderLoadFail though

Please save us the ā€œSaviorsā€. :sob:

Iā€™m stuck in a Pyromancerā€™s lab with both channels unaccessible too. Guys, you need to do something about it soon, itā€™s very troubling.

Wasted 2 hours with my friends getting into dungeons.
After 2 day since announcement, how soon is as soon as possible?
Apparently, not soon enough.
I guess everyday is a weekend in IMC.

i feel ya. iā€™m stuck exactly there with 2 characters >.<

Where is the FIX for the god damn CommanderLoadFail Error? Im stuck for almost 11 hours now and still no update regarding with that matter? and Lots of players got stucked too cuz of your dead channels. Fix this plss
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

no fix until now?..

20chraacc

I dont believe in it almost 50hrs with this problem and still nothing? Gods.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

what like exp card? are you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kidding me? thatā€™s the game system.

i really hope i got you wrong.