Tree of Savior Forum

Disappointed on IMC's announcements. Pls be professional

agree with these, if they want premium channel like ELITISTS CHANNEL would probably solve their problem. we only purchase Early Access not Exclusive Access so how come they act like rude saying “go away from our server!” etc.

you can always do that in varena no one is stopping you.

btw they are professional abt what they did. they announced something and made a mistake, admitted making the mistake and apologizing for it.

Purchasing DLC product grants you TP’s too. you shouldnt be worrying about that.

Because why would I throw 500+ hours I’ve invested in this game away? It’s like studying until highschool and when you transfer schools, you go back to elementary.

IMC has options on what they can do. Transfers from Telsiai to Varena or “referrals” to let friends join with their friends in Telsiai. They just choose not to pick any of those and announce unprofessionally instead.

or… could say to imc gimme back my founders from tesl. imma fook off from tesl and play in varena. demand ur founders u bought back and move to varena start a new cuz tesl is fook up.:joy:

1 Like

As I see it. Seems like not a single one f2p players were able to get in telsiai.

In addition, cant really tell if it was the so called “elitists” made IMC changed their decision or if it was internal dispute. Either way IMC pulled the trigger yet again.

IMC be like. It’s just a prank guys.

1 Like

also there’s no optimization to the server in this week maint how dissappointing too xD

1 Like

Totally agree with this thread.
And now we pray for F2P.
Hope Telsiai we become F2P after this maintenance

1 Like

Have you ever bought privileged seats for concerts or theatres and then other lower-priced seats fulled so sellers let people with lower-priced seats buyers to sit with you in just an hour later or something like this? How do you feel?

I don’t care about their mistake nor forgive but also I want to see they work on and do some thing to go on this server there is no meaning to afraid anything they already have a problem and a little more thing i would be happy if new comer in and the selfishness prick get out of server well how can i say? Oh and never mention about founder pack i bought 2 founder for myself one is ex1 and the one is ex3 if ex2 not sky high the price i will bought it too.

Unprofessional indeed. I wonder if they succumbed again to pressure.

This is interesting… I must have missed those threads asking IMC to not open Telsiai to F2P players… anyone kind enough to provide a link? :slight_smile:

Do you even know how being professional is like?

Oh oh, what if they announce they’ll close the game!

People leave and stuff.

Then they announce it was just a mistake and apologize!

By your logic, that’s real professional amirite? In this case, it’s our friends who left and made us look like an idiot for telling them Telsiai will be open for F2P when it’s not.

Hey! that pack is a ticket for seat in 1 mouth ago it not affect anything in F2P you have a right to buy founder pack like me and the other but also you have no right to said anyone lower than you. Did you country never tech you about human right or something?

Totally agree with this! do you remember the Graph on how many people purchased the Founders pack? SEA was almost 16% i think. 16%? then why is the server almost full even the devs restricted it?

sorry they are not as perfect as you are. ppl make mistake and opening telsiai would only lead to a bigger mistake without solving the bot issue 1st.

i mean you know there is a bot issue? and you know that those bots are part of the lag and commanderfail?

APRIL has come and pass :anguished: no time for prank :confused:

Did you read my first post? My friends planned to wait for F2P. They bought EA packages just for reserve Telsiai access which turns out to be just 6 days long. Isn’t it their rights to get upset or make a complaint on this? Does your country never teach you human or customer rights?

You should also learn to read more so. Poor you.

Who said I was perfect? Is that how you will come back at me? They’re a company, businessmen, and announcing something so crucial while not being 100% sure is UNPROFESSIONAL. They have to verify if it’s the real deal or not otherwise their customers will be disappointed. They even stated that it was still under discussion yet they announced it? Their decision probably made other people leave too. Do you not see that point?

Mistakes are freaking tolerable but not when you announce something that changes the tides between players and the game. You all got to understand that these “friends” I’ve been mentioning about are the average players you see and not something like “us” or me who tolerates so many mistakes of IMC.

What a bigger mistake you mention? am in the server like you and the other we already have a problem but that problem not all come from bot and gold seller like among of you mention. Problem we have here is people and community with bad intention. IMC can’t solve anything if player still fvck their self…