Tree of Savior Forum

Disappointed on IMC's announcements. Pls be professional

First of all you guys make an announcement about F2P but then you decided to make it as a Founders Server (EA accessible) well that’s okay with me. The next announcement is about the F2P but then since it is crowded on [SEA]Telsiai server, you’ve made an alternate SEA(Varena) server for new players and TEMPORARILY restricts the new players to join [SEA]Telsiai. well, I do understand that because we need to balance the players of both server. Now you came to the point where you announce to OPEN the [SEA]Telsiai for new players because you think the players on both servers have been balanced and now you have been so unprofessional by listening to this so called ELITISTS/VIP’s complaints/petition!

This game is FREE TO PLAY for all! Purchasing a Founders Pack doesn’t give you the privilege to complain about re-opening [SEA]Telsiai to new players, It is where you have the Benefit of accessing the game earlier than who doesn’t purchase it that’s why it is called EARLY ACCESS okay?

Im really disappointed telling my friends that they could now join us in the server and their long wait is over but then you make an excuses about “Incorrect announcement” like what the hell? this is so Unprofessional! You’re listening to the complaints of ELITISTS but not wondering if you are losing the trust of other players?

I hope you guys won’t regret the decisions you’ve ever made.
Thanks!

15 Likes

This is really shtty on their part. I actually planned through on how to help my friends and prepared my alt for it, and this is what we get.

Seriously, just because most player besides the few b2p maniac didn’t voice their opinion, doesn’t mean that they disagree with the f2p changed.

As usual, IMC fked up again.

6 Likes

A couple of days before the original open server, I was telling my friends to make sure nothing is wrong with their client so we can play once the servers are actually publicly open. (I bought founder’s; they didn’t)

Again, a couple of days or was it weeks before the moved up date of f2p release, we were on a hype again. Then they announced that Telsai will be … etc etc. Our excitement pretty much died around here.

Yesterday, during maintenance, I told them Telsai will be finally be open. Then we got this… I’m actually starting to feel like an idiot.

4 Likes

Exactly, they are afraid of losing this so called “Elitists” players but they don’t even bothering thinking of losing the Trust of other players.

Hey guys, I might miss something and I didn’t catch up.

So the thing is, yesterday IMC really changed [Telsia] to F2P server (so some players got in?) and then there was a rage “Elitists” incident that summon the mobs to eliminate new players.

They have made their new announcement that re-opening [Telsia] to F2P is a mistake afterwards (according to this).

In summary, [Telsia] is no longer eligible for F2P players (until now).

Is that correct?

Had I known this was gonna happen I would had just wait for f2p to play with my friends. I started playing early on the assumption that friends can join me anything after f2p goes live, and here I am playing separately from the rest who had no choice but to start on Varena.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max

This. I believe announcements and decisions should be made professionally. I hope this decision is not a result of the “sign the petition to NOT open TELSIAI” which is absolutely ridiculous.

ToS is, at the end of the day a f2p mmo.

2 Likes

Same here. I looked like a moron for telling my friends that Telsiai will be open yesterday. They even stopped playing for a while on Varena because they will eventually move and then suddenly this…?

Now they all lost the mood to play and probably will play another game. I lost potential friends to play with in this game because of this decision right here. Announcing unprofessionally is really messed up… my god.

4 Likes

Indeed! players already knew that TOS will be F2P soon and as far as i know Founders pack is only for Early Access not EXCLUSIVE ACCESS!

2 Likes

I totally agree with this topic. I’m a founder too but i don’t see a purpose to block new player in this server and what i not totally agree is why the hell IMC has to listen to people who very selfish that afraid of new comer.

1 Like

I also have that feeling yesterday but what happens now made me and my friends really felt disappointed. I’ve lost my mood on playing TOS anyways even i still have my token running.

hard to say who is right but i don’t rl like the idea to get more people on telsial because after the free server open many gold seller and botter are already up to the new one because they know they can’t do shiet here if they restrict register and leave use make this sever so peaceful. (lag, dungeon queue, spamming world chat, etc …)
If we reopen for free join at telsial botter and gold seller will fill it up again.
The main problem is when IMC cannot do anything about bot. So if IMC can do anything about bot, gold seller i will happy to have more newbie here
but now it’s not

Yeah, that selfish elitists is the main problem here in this community.

2 Likes

is it viable just to make premium channel just like other games, that if you pay you’ll have the privileged to use and farm on that channel. at least you have the option to use premium and free channel. just my opinion

1 Like

why dont you guys move to server varena with your friends

3 Likes

My friends planned to wait for F2P coz they’re busy with work load in the moment and IMC announced Telsiai will be limited access. So they just bought the EA package on May,9 just to make sure they can play with me in the future. Then just only 6 days later IMC announced Telsiai now able to access for all, just 6 days!! My friends feel like backstabbed and really disappointed right now and not in the mood of playing for a while.

I never saw these kinds of announcement with no prior notice and apply immediately. At least you should notify players ahead of the implementation. This really reflects how your admisnistration is really terrible, not just the stupid decisions that come up everytime.

uncapable to cater the massive players in one server= this problem on tesl scared of long Q, lags, commanderload fail.
if imc do a super optimizations on the server = means increase the cap of max players, no. of parties to enter a dungeon increased.=i dont see theres a reason to be scared of adding more players. root of problem= server cant do major upgrades due to no budget :joy:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Why that? someone i know already create guide for their following friend and the other find some gear to help their friend I think you never have friend so you can say like that huh? well i feel very sorry with you then;_;

It’s the developers problem, not the F2P players. although im impressed how they ban accounts everyday but thats their job. you have to be professional on how you make your decisions and announcements.

1 Like