Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

LOL! EU=25% and we have no even 1 server, WTF?
Make server in Frankfurt if you’re using AWS,its not so hard.

6 Likes

@FxFighter Players from Brazil may choose to play on either the Steam servers or servers provided by LevelUpGames.

@lyhonlam69 The servers will be located on the East Coast of the US as previously announced.

5 Likes

Well i don’t agree with you. Private servers doesn’t steal the work from the developers, it even sometime improve it. You know that RO became mostly famous because of it’s private server and not official one ? Because (apparently it’s not the case for ToS) a lot of Korean MMORPG official servers are late for about 2 years of content & update from Korean official one to EU or NA one.

Just look at RO : iRO is still episode 14, euRO just received Oboro/Kagerou’s update.

And it’s the same case with a lot of others games : like Rose Online.

In fact, i think that if ToS get a lot of private server like the great old time of RO, it could even be a good thing. Making them enter in somekind of " Urban Legend " (like RO).

Private servers bring sometimes great idea with little hidden developpers, and most of the time bring the real game how it was initialy made. For exemple, on a private one we won’t have trade disable or this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

This is a MMO not a kickstarter dude…

2 Likes

Isnt it funny how all this EU peeps keep bragging about an eu server, where its only small ammount of people actually bought from their place. SEA server should get prioritized first.

You say it like 10$ is going to break your bank account, if you want the server right now, you are going to need to show it is viable, im gonna tell you a good way to “protest”, get a lot of people to play when it is free and afk on klapedia, organize on partys with names like “give us X server” or something like that, if you dont play and just complain you achieve nothing, well you are lowering the chances of you getting a server on your region.

4 Likes

If i steal your car, then i improve it.
So i didn’t steal it after all right?

8 Likes

BR Server ? you mean the one that “the rest of the pop” went because it was going to last a week more ? There should be better things for you to worry about.

No. I’m fairly sure there was a huge amount of SEA players back on CBT2. Literally 50% of the friends I made in-game were SEA players. There IS a SEA playerbase, a huge one.

It’s easy to say that if all SEA players just bought it there will be a chance for a SEA server implementation. That isn’t the case though. Most of us are in-doubt that our money might just be wasted if there’s still lack of SEA players who will actually buy even with that kind of mindset.

1 Like

All your arguments here say: “it´s good for the players” And what about the company? Please don´t try to justify a criminal act (stealing).

SEA 16% because

• some region lock.

• high ping.

conclusion : high ping > no buy > no sea server > high ping > no buy > no sea server. repeat.

:cry:

14 Likes

I forgot they have their own publisher.

The issues in previous CBTs from BR players were pretty obvious which is why they brought up another server dedicated for BR players.

Lot of people from EU are also withholding their purchases.

6 Likes

Yes, South East Asia, Brazil and Indonesia have their own servers so why should they get another server?

On the EU server - I hope you see a possibiliy to provide a server in this region for all West/East Europe, russian and middle east players as they have no servers anywhere near.

then let them have a server in SEA not 2 NA locations… if we are prioritizing here NA West Coast have better ping on NA East Coast then SEA, Eu or LA

Purchased Founder Pack. (I’m from EU)

I was waiting for transfer confirmation :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

IMC ty for given info. Now shut up and take my money!1
(greetings from Europe) :wink:

Where is South East Asia Server?
Do you come from future m8?

2 Likes

They have the steam data, your personal experience is just that, personal.

You dont HAVE to buy it, when the game goes free you can get them to play and show the devs theres enough “weight” on your region, but if you want a server now you have to preorder since that is the only data they have right now.

I hope everyone gets a server with low ping someday, but right now they cant afford it, they have to play it safe.

1 Like

SEA is literally the farthest region from the server so please, if you lack knowledge, don’t try to start an argument.

The whole transfer thing is p2w bullsh*t as well but that’s another topic altogether.

FYI, I don’t mind spending money if IMC is being considerate. They obviously just wanna go for the one that gives guaranteed $$$ for them.

I know it’s a business, still a ■■■■ move. Making decisions based on only actual sales instead of taking a look at SEA player participants back on CBT2 obviously shows that IMC just cares about the sure money they’ll get from westerners.

1 Like