Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

I would say something like that from now on :

NA : 30%
Latin : 26%
EU : 25%
SEA : 19%

By the way, we was playing on NA serv on iCBT (as being european) and it wasn’t that awful. I won’t refund, it can be playable like that for some months.

4 Likes

This means no SEA or EU server , even on F2P launch on 28 april

okay…so it’s time to stop coming here…until you actually open SEA server someday

:sob:

A US west server would be good enough like most other MMOs have had.

That would cut out 100ms for most players in SEA and would benefit 10% or so of the US pop as well.

Will you apply the “english only on public chats” rule?, remember how annoying it was to see non english speakers spam the public channels.

While i would like people to get their own server i understand if its not viable at this time, and the free transfer is a good step to send the message that “If enough people plays on your region, you can join them later down the road”.

1 Like

We waited all this time just for a “No we won’t open regional servers”.
And so many people were waiting and ready to throw money into the game too…

Well, I won’t hide I’m a bit dissapointed.

I guess I won’t buy the 2 other packs, one founder seems more reasonable seing we may never have a regional server…

6 Likes

If you dont play you lower the chances of having a server there later on, you have to play and get people on your region to play if you want them to open a server.

1 Like

And so what ? A lot of european and a lot of Latin are in the same case. Do you believe that only SEA players was waiting to buy the packs ? Do you have some kind of exclusivity with " good-sense " ?

I don’t say that IMC made the right choice for us, but at least they proposed an alternative with the free transfert to another server.

If you don’t want to play now, then play when it’s going to be F2P, maybe you won’t have the " buying pack " point to argue against ping.

People like you are the worst. Private servers steal the work from the developers and use it for free. And you even announce it public that you want to support such things.

10 Likes

I know that some people are disappointed about not having an EU server on launch but at least the Team Transfer thing is good news right?

Hope you guys get an EU server soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s sad that 25% from Russia and EU os not enough for EU server, but if we will have team transfer, it’s nore then enough for me)

1 Like

As long as we get to transfer to a future EU server, it is fine. I will just play as a caster and stick to PvE until then.
It would just be unfortunate if they opened a EU server but didn’t allow transfers.

7 Likes

Because SEA/OCE have the worst ping to East coast (250-300ms) compare to EU/LA (~100-150ms, except some eastern EU)

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan
Is this included West Coast also ? no SEA/OCE server is fine, a west coast server is good enough for us.

3 Likes

thanks mate i hope we will get it but until then see you all on tuesday!!

1 Like

Please, oh please tell me the BR’s are getting their own server.

On a side note: Come now EU players, I’ll welcome you to the US server with open arms. Considering I am a third shifter (Irl) you guys are the ones I tend to play with anyways! :wink:

4 Likes

Well actually they kinda annouceing sea server with server location on indonesia, they annouced their channeling partners to indo from my and sg already lol, im still wondering why th viet ph didnt get on it too?are they being discriminated again? If not the reason they got their own regional server? From my observation indo will serve as good sea server meanwhile my and sg surely can play indo server with less than 100 ping but what about other sea country?
I mean even as previously i said that indo games declining fast given whole sea community i think they enough to suistain lol thats why im still in wait and see (you soon)regarding indo server

Ok thanks will see u all on Tuesday will around 300+ ping , but w8 to play :smile:

2 Likes

you expect me to pay for their services…while has 300+ ping ?

no thanks…I better wasted time on something else (even I can play for free)

1 Like

They cant open a server if there isnt a player base, it would be worse if they open it and then it is unsustainable so they close it, if you get enough people on SEA to buy at least the 10$ pack they can be like “well now it is viable”, by refunding and telling people not to play you are LOWERING the chances of you getting a server, you have to give them support, get enough people to play, then they can open the server and you can transfer for free, its not that hard.

7 Likes

Why we should, LOL :loud_sound:

@Staff_Julie

Some questions and details we’d all like to know as well:

How many servers for EA launch?

Locations of said EA servers? “The servers will be located on the East Coast of the US as previously announced.” -Staff_Ethan

What’s available to us in the cash shop?

I’m sure others can think up a few more pertinent questions as well. These are the main ones for me, off the top of my head.

Thanks for the info.

edit: With answers.

1 Like