Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

And why not something like this?

1 Like

Staff_Julie is requesting some informations if someone missed the topic:

7 Likes

is there any new news on EU servers?did they consider making one now ?

As I said: some arenā€™t able to. You canā€™t forbid any other language than english in public chat. Some probably canā€™t understand how one canā€™t speak english, but Iā€™ve also met guys who are able to speak three different languages fluently but not a single english word. Funniest italian guy, Iā€™ve ever met.

It happens outside of NA! Itā€™s pure madness! Different languages everywhere! :confused:

1 Like

I donā€™t think his post is that severe. Heā€™s not trying to forbid anyone from speaking their language, just bringing up the notion that its impolite in public to speak in a language that isnā€™t understood by the people around you.

At least thatā€™s how I was raised lol

Here you go. /20charblabla

1 Like

Alright, well I didnā€™t see that post. Yeah, that is kinda extremeā€¦ lol

Really thx for your help @STAFF_Ethan :smiley:

Is 2 servers enough for launch??

MAIGA THE HYPE IS REAL! 5 hours more right?

Hereā€™s to hoping for tolerable ping!

it has channelā€™s in each server I think it was like 10 per server in the beta I could be wrong also they did say they have servers on the standby for the influx of people.

Sorry but until we get SEA servers im gonna have to give this a miss. Itā€™s just not fun to play with the current ping we get.
I really hope you realise how badly people from the SEA region want this, since thereā€™s even a page with hundreds of posts pleading for a server.