Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Point well taken. I’m not sure how familiar IMC is with KS projects, but I’ll see what they have to say about it.

In case this hasn’t been answered by other members already, the only things I’m not sure about are the last two you mentioned, Token effects and market transfers. Everything else carries over for sure.

Allow me to check with my team on Monday and update the announcement accordingly.

Thank you.

1 Like

As far as I know, the game client you downloaded from Steam is up-to-date and ready to go.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the BR server is completely separate from our Steam server so the Founder’s Pack and Team transfers won’t be available. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Will we get information about cash shop prices and servers names before launch?

I’ll have to confirm this again on Monday. I’m sorry for the lack of information at the time.

4 Likes

@Staff_Julie
Hi a quick question
If you open a Latin (Spanish only speakers) server will be separated from the BR server? And through Steam not a different client?

(No offense)

As far as I know, it will be completely separate from the BR server.

I acknowledge your disclaimer, but I have to ask that people refrain from making such racial comments. It is a violation of our forum code of conduct.

3 Likes

One question. Where are servers? On the East Coast or on the West Coast?does anybody know?

East coast, this has been mentioned many times and you people should read more.

1 Like

… dev stuidos always slash wages after ea … or realese.
It’s called the big income wave.

We only want art~

We would take cake too.
Or pictures of kittens/ cats in cute poses or with tos cosplay on.

Well, i’m happy then

Not enough? really! didn’t you look at the chart it states that 16% are from South East Asia and almost everyone from my home country hesitated to buy the Founder’s Server and it’s not just my home country also from others who hesitated because of the solely reason of not having a SEA Server… I think you are just doing what if’s without proper research :triumph:

Oh please don’t call them friends! :yum: IMC loses quite some potential players with this move, but I guess you as a NA player don’t care. Just saying.

1 Like

Are u kidding IMC ? 25% players dont need a EU server ? pff . when u lose your playerbase of 25% players , mb then u begin to think about EU server ?

Oh wow, that’s cool! Do you have images of things you’ve drawn? I want to see…

And no worries. It didn’t sound misleading. Just that it was open to, uh, bad interpretations, so it was probably a good idea to clarify

Hello everyone

first of all I apologize to yours to use Google translation to speak with you …

There are alot of player like me who does not talk on the forum. But reading the information and expect to have real comments …

I vote for this EA and I did not buy yet. Why ?
we do not have all the information …

• No EU server currently.
  • Risk of loss of the item if the FP have the fate of the email. (If I understood correctly )
  • Impossibiliter of transfer of personages. (We now have the reponce)
  • Ping raise …
    (It’s a bit like buying a cell phone without a SIM card and without network to call …)

I will wait for April in the worst case … And some probably wait like me …

But I believe very strongly that if you announce an EU server. We will (EU players) 30% may be more to buy the FP.

Your chart does not take into account the player who wait to buy and they are alot more that have think. :wink:

sorry for this translation …

2 Likes

Looking at this high ratio, I would guess it’s at least armenia, azerbaijan, belarus, estonia, georgia, kazakhstan, kyrgyzstan, latvia, lithuania, moldova, taijikistan, turmenistan, ukraine, uzbekistan and russia.

BTW all those countries love to be put together with russia because the soviet union was so much fun and on top of that: russian publishers are super good in hosting mmos. Please just stop it.

1 Like

YOu have a dirty mind, sir.

xD

It standed clearly into context of art.
You only needed to know about the art coutndown topic ^^~