Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Ohh thx for the Info i missunderstood this Point

vpn 40k udah dapat kok

If you can, just give me some examples, i know i can be toxic something cuz my hot head about those Zombies, keep creating new threads within same old problem that has been solved or answered.
I’m just discussing here with @black_light, english is not my main language so sometime it can be rude.

3 Likes

If you merge Russia, West and East EU, it’s 24%, a pretty significant number.

Also a lot of EU were holding off buying before a news regarding EU server or server transfer.

2 Likes

I don’t think you were toxic in particular here.
It seems to me that’s he’s more pissed by the news. it’s undersandable although that doesn’t excuse anything.

3 Likes

I don’t think you realize what kind of a person you’re defending here.

From this thread alone:

I made an informational thread for EU players on the General Forums that was pinned by the community manager.

It contained nothing but information and it was meant to help people understand IMC’s stance on regional servers.

What is this guys first response to the thread that he didn’t even bother reading?

Toxic.

5 Likes

@Staff_Julie
Julie, will this transfer apply to BR server too?
Rumours have been saying a lot of bad things about it, including they would be LUG’s servers and not Amazon’s ones :frowning:

And on a side note, shouldn’t it be called South America? Isn’t Mexico both in Latin and North Americas?

Players - “we wont give you any money if u dont give us EU server”
IMC - “we wont give you server if you dont give us any money”

9 Likes

haha, so that is all about that topic?
I’m sorry if that reply hurting someone, but it’s the true since there were too many topics about it already.
Yes, i didn’t read it at all.
So it’s my fault.
Sorry once again.

I completely realize what he has said in the thread. I am not saying he’s a sweet prince or a perfect demigod. But your responses to him in this thread are way disproportionate, calling for others to flag him, saying you wish you could flag him multiple times, and calling him a toxic troll at any opportunity you get. Leave it be and do something when he’s way out of line.

The examples you provided, even the one from a different thread (despite the fact you shouldn’t drag an argument from another thread in here), don’t seem that terrible to me. The worst offense being “those people are crying so hard”

Especially that last part is making it look like your feeling got hurt from his response in your own thread, and now you’re on a personal vendetta. You’re way overreacting to what @PoohVz has done in this thead.

This is the last I’ll say on this, though. Since this is not the place for it at all. If you really want to continue, you can send me a PM

there will be at least 300-500% more players on open beta
what most people here forgot to think about is
that the list is about the PURCHASED ACCESS
there will be a huge ammount of people inviting people in the open beta
and many will also just try the game then
oh and ping and language makes a huge difference in europe(get the standart european languages +europe ping and europe will have an easy 800% increase of players) still im happy about the release and kinda dont give a damn

Thanks god there will be 1 time transfer if we ever get EU servers. Thank you for that.

2 Likes

There was nothing disproportionate in my responses to him. It’s the type of attention a forum troll wants and usually I’m very good at ignoring toxic posters.

However his constant violations of forum rules and behaviour can’t be ignored and just like he is allowed to be as obnoxious as possible, I’m allowed to point it out or do you consider different rules for different posters?

You can draw whatever conclusions you want from why I pointed out his reply on the help topic. You asked for examples and I gave them. What exactly did you not understand? There is no vendetta going on, just pinging staff to deal with the troll appropriately.

You are free to PM me anytime about how you’re so vigorously defending forum trolls. If you think this is a debate worth pursuing, by all means I’m here for you.

5 Likes

So from what I understand from skimming this thread:

• (not all) EU people still haven’t learned that the way to at least covert their server is to literally give even more incentive towards it. The one’s going ‘omg no EU server I quit’ are so unfaithful they should probably leave, detrimental to the people who actually want a server.

• Server is in US East. Perfectly fine with this, I believe I have like ~30 Ping to the server. That’s neat, considering I’ve been hella used to connecting to USWest servers for most RPGs and dealing with the 100 ping; Or even playing with international friends on servers that yield me 150+ ping. It never really deterred me from playing any game, honestly.

• The only time Ping starts to get worrysome is after the lowball 200 ms range, whereas the delay becomes noticeable to the actual eyes. Your inputs start to naturally have delays, and things feel like you’re walking in tar. To those used to it, they can play around it- and to those who aren’t; it feels tacky and annoying.

tl;dr Not quite sure why people are being such ping whores when number doesn’t massively affect you until 200+. They don’t want to open a server to have it fall flat on it’s face YET, and they chose USEast as a suitable anchor for progression.

Give them the incentive to, don’t just go on protest from the start. Protesting is a last resort option, lol

2 Likes

Ohoho thats a very smart move Eh-Em-Cee!

Compromising via keeping the option open to transfer teams in the future and wireing the possibility on how many players are actually playing from these regions. Thats responsibility outsourcing on its best :wink:

That way, its totally up to the users whether they get their own server or not. If they decide to boycott, they will get nothing. If they collectively decide to buy, they might get one and don’t even need to start anew over there.

Sounds like a realistic win-win decision to me. E̶̶v̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶’̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶l̶̶u̶̶f̶̶f̶̶.

Im happy. We have a Team transfer. GJ IMC :thumbsup:

15 Likes

I’m not sure most people saying “it’s fine” would say that if the servers were only in EU for example.
But hey, who cares right?

4 Likes

Hmm I’m pretty sure they would have gotten far more EU/SEA players if they directly opened localized servers.

It looks more like a salvaging opportunity to me…

6 Likes

Thats obvious. But uncertain numbers don’t justify any new investments, only certrain numbers do. And the only way to get these certain numbers, to actually satisfy the ranting users in a way and to get out of this problem with a compromise eventually causing every party to win WITHOUT spending money they don’t have, is this decision. Now its not Eh-Em-Cee’s fault anymore if someone decides to not support the game. It’s up to you now.

Don’t tell me you cannot relate to deciding that way?

I don’t really agree with you there.
You can’t be certain of anything. Most of the time you have to extrapolate and anticipate what will happen.

Ads for exemple are uncertain, since you’re investing in a potential boost in your visibility. Why do you think they cost that much? Because they are effective… And a lot of people are investing in ads, although those are uncertain.

It’s the same here, they could boost their popularity and sales and they are not doing so (maybe there are over constraints)

But honestly I have a hard time understanding their decision. I’m pretty sure they want the game to be a big success… But IMO they are not puting all the chances on their side.