Tree of Savior Forum

Deikan Hook 64 user. The great hooker

hook64 shouldnt have typos in chat anymore though, the “genius” behind it claims if they typo something it will instead be filtered out and appear as ** to the public

imc: as mentioned above, we will not ban Deikan due to his generous donation.

1 Like

@STAFF_Max Another Hook64 User. Could his judgement come quicker than BlueHounds?

Could you ask IMC to regain the trust of this community? Could you ask IMC to hire 3 GMs per server?

@hkkim Improve your community management as you improve your game.

1 Like

Too lazy to walk 10 feet to the warp and spend a insignificant amount of silver to get there. Has to use a cheat lol.

This is why IMC needs to ban more. This guy acts all confident in his excuses, but once you get solid proof on him he hides. I bet if he didnt think he was safe he wouldnt even be using this. IMC needs to make an example out of some people. Ban them and put their full team names in an announcement on the front page.

They banned BlueHounds? I can’t believe it! That guy was so sure he never going to be banned lol. Where can I see him getting the banhammer?

(Who said Swordsman is weak :P):

Yeah they need to ban harder, sure they ban those high profile cheaters but we still see army of bots farming galoks, this gotta stop man

Hello @Synjin we’ve already blocked the player, thank you for reporting.

19 Likes

Thank you for acting accordingly and for being swift with the banhammer. I’m certain that the community is happy when the staff does act fast when it comes to important matters. Thank you for your time sir @GM_Francis

1 Like

Lmao he thought he was safe

lmao, you thought you’re safe

the loohhole still wide open and readily available like mcdonald drivethrough 24/7/365

1 Like

Thanks! (repeats thanks 20 times)

FIFY

y does post have to be 20chars long

2 Likes

Uh oh. Well @Synjin you did it. I got a 14 day temp ban lol. Guess I’ll just keep playing my other 2 alts for a while instead xD

@GM_Francis Is it true that he only got a temp ban for a clear use of a hack that he is very openly admitting?

Not sure what hack you’re talking about ;). Whatever I’m using is not any worse than the cavity search add on youre using :slight_smile:

At least you miss out on event rewards. Hope your cocky attitude gets you perma banned now. Youre like a child.

Yeah I’m really gonna miss the rewards on one of my alts that isn’t even max lvl. Huehuehue

The Hue Army does not endorse cheaters.

Huehuehue

4 Likes

Bluehound came back under a different name. @GM_Francis for how many days was Bluehound banned? Those two guys were using same nature of cheat, don’t he also deserves a permanent block @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis?

1 Like