Tree of Savior Forum

Time to use your SorcAutoPot

Take note that this is a thread about the use of sorcautopotafk and absence of punishment by the IMC

if they dont ban autopot

what you gonna do about me derailing? sue me?

i really do not care about you
may i create a post to talk about you (with much drama)

yey, derail approved~

so why stop at autopots when you can hook64!

Welp you already know the answer

huehuehue

2 Likes

this

hook64 competes with the money that could be won by BMI

Not sure where you pulled that out from, but ffxiv implemented an auto logout feature simply because their servers couldn’t handle the amount of players when it was at its peak(I know because I played ver1 through to arr). This forces people to afk in game to avoid the insanely long queueing time to enter the server should they choose to logout. It totally has nothing to do with automation of actions the topic starter is talking about, which, in ffxiv terms of service, is illegal.

Tree of savior’s terms of service is slightly more vague that doesn’t specifically mention about automation software, along with the fact that they don’t enforce it, makes the situation worse.

2 Likes

So TOS has no TOS

hue hue hue hue hue

2 Likes

maybe they confirm
and so we will have a AutoPotAFKWar

Aye, that’s the one I was referring to. But you have to admit it sparked discussion. And I was kind of hoping someone from the East might shed light on my theory as unlikely as it is. Chances are it was just lost in translation since Yoshida’s posts are always extremely apologetic about anything.

"Oh… I see a pixel was off in Elezen city. We are so sorry. We will fix this right away. Please look forward to it. " Everyone loves that man for good reason. And kind of wish Kim was a bit more like him at times.

They did specifically mention autopot in a QA though. They did say they dont care about letting your pet farm for you though.

Also from the TS

"Furthermore, any of following activities is forbidden by IMC Games and you may not engage or attempt to engage in any of the followings:

• Snatching and recording the inputs from keyboards and mice.
  • Using a program that can be used in hacking even if the program in question are commercially available or a part of an Operating System such as a key grabber and macro programs."

and

“You may not engage in any usage or distribution of illegal programs unrecognized by IMC Games.”

iTOS has a missing S

it should be iTOSS

I TOSS IT AWAY FAR FAR TO THE MOON ~

1 Like

Yes. I have read the terms of service. That is why I said it was vague. It is nothing like FFXIV’s, which is straight in your face:

2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any unauthorized cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software or hardware designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.

1 Like

I guess it would be nice for them to be more specific about it.

1 Like

Oh,u quitting already? not gonna wait for R8 1st? Well, I’m willing to inherit all ur chars items btw. Hohoho

Most of the best stuff is untradeable. That’s how IMC rolls.

What exactly is hook64? I know it’s some sort of hack but that’s all I know about it.

I also think players should have the right to AFK in game. Auto logout is more for the server load.

But afk doesn’t mean afk farming, let alone botting.

2 Likes

disband guild, delete character, buy all cheap token then throw it to screen…

i still havent decide how i want to quit TOS…

gonna finish the event see what it gives

huehuehue

burned