Tree of Savior Forum

Decrease boss health or defense

I feel like quest boss take a very long time to kill and I am sure others agree too

3 Likes

CBT 1, complain about boss too easy to beat

cbt 2, complain boss too hard…

sorry just had to say it… annoying me for some time T^T i blame human nature

13 Likes

Call of Duty Casual Warfare is the game for you.

5 Likes

Sorry but no. The bosses are VERY entertaining just the way they are. Making them weaker would reduce the fun. What’s a point in a boss that’s a pushover?

3 Likes

Adding hp & defense doesn’t make a boss any harder, they became even more boring then they already were.
There are so many bosses but it’s just a pain in the ass to kill because it takes so long (note definetly depends on the classes you use, swordman seems to overpower any other class so far). There’s no challenge at all when fighting them besides FORCING yourself to actually keep looking at your screen to make a few steps and avoid the attacks.

It feels more rewarding when I manage to login then killing a “boss” in this game.
I really hope this is just the early lvls and they will become more complex later on.

8 Likes

Just fought a boss on my cleric, lvl 29 vs 27. Had to dodge or block his attacks since the shockwave nearly oneshot me. Had to use a few pots and stay focused while still trying to chip down his HP. More Defense / HP makes you focus longer and the risk higher. If you can burst him down just as fast as he can burst you - where is that challenge? Your argument is invalid.

Just add a Monster Hunter music in the background :grin:

5 Likes

Same as Shirika! Im a cleric/priest and bosses are always a fun and (sometimes epic) fight.
The issue is the very static stance of the bosses. They should add more AI pattern: charge, avoid aoe, support the adds when you focus them, flee after a critical hit.

4 Likes

The bosses have greatly improved since the last test, for me might even increase the difficulty of some. :heart:

1 Like

I think the problem dont is the hp or def. The problem are his AI. Its just so boring sometimes. They need some improve on the movimentation and reaction.

3 Likes

Its not hard but way too bore, due to Health and defence quite high and our weapon damage is kinda low…
I feel at low levels boss it wont needed those high boss to be around seem our skills is limited…

LVL 30 on my Highlander… The bosses so far are not difficult. Please do not make them easier.

3 Likes

Highlander lvl 37 here.
Pwning all bosses solo like they are simple mobs. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Please DO NOT make the bosses any easier. I love the concept of long and challenging boss fights. A boss is a big deal, and should be a lengthy and engaging ordeal.

If you feel it is too difficult or too long, then maybe try getting some other players to help you. It is a multiplayer game after all. In fact, I would go as far as to say that most bosses should be designed to encourage a group of players and not be easy or accommodating for solo players.

2 Likes

did you even notice that some bosses changed patterns too compared to cbt 1? (if u played in cbt 1)

they were also faster and not standing there like some statue(unless u glitch it) AND some of their traps actually matched their themes AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS =,=how is that not better compared to cbt 1? along with more hp and def?

1 Like

Enhancing their AI, but no make them easier on reduced hp / upgrade def

I have to agree that bosses should be a big deal.

Like what fun is it to have everything served to you on a silver platter?

Besides, I like the traps, makes you feel the pain when you make a mistake on moving/attacking as a solo player

2 Likes

I disagree i find them easy to kill.

And others may agree with you but that does not immediately make you right. A 1000 people could tell me a bear can’t kill me but i won’t believe them.

they are still easy IMO i can solo them all so far, the thing is as the OP said they take long time…

@P2Lisa

I disagree there is a boss that just stand around after doing some set of skills and I got a free hat from it.

BTW: what is your class and level?

Thanks!