Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior on PS4

I feel like if it went to PS4 the casuals would ruin the game a bit, because PC master race.

4 Likes

Now tell me here how a casual ruin a game? loled hard

1 Like

Completely agreed, would be nice man.

And lol, let the casuals be.

PS4 has FFXIV. is getting Black Desert. i say why not ? ive played the game on controller and it plays amazingly. possibly better than the mouse and keyboard.

Agree! I will play this game on PS4! And developers also must know, PS4 have 25 millions players.

2 Likes

You’re Welcome

2 Likes

IMC should know what they’re doing, and that includes making changes that favor casual or hardcore gamers. But whatever they choose, porting the game to the PS4 won’t change their mindset, as it will largely increase both player bases, casual and hardcore.

Anyone complaining about ps3/ps4 mmoplayers, have you even played FF XIV? :stuck_out_tongue: (seriously, it´s just an amazing comunity, for me at least)

1 Like

But see this is the thing, out of those 25 million, how many are good.

Probably none of the PS3ers. PS3ers are so heavily discriminated against to the point i think SE is considering shutting off support for PS3’s FFXIV. PS3 has tons of latency issues in a latency based game like FFXIV , which is unacceptable

Well, the PS4 version that I played was flawless in terms of latency, so I still think there would be no problems related to having Tree of Savior ported to PS4 in that area.

Anyway, casuals and hardcores aside, the point is there is only profit to be made from this, and we wouldn’t even notice the diference, because they would play just like the PC users.

(Side note - Yeah marcus, I remember starting up ffxiv, and some high level guy ran to me and showed me around and all, we danced together, he gave me some money and a pet… Only a small example of the awesome community. Oh and we didn’t even exchange words, that’s the best part. We did all that without a keyboard. Gotta love “ps4 casuals” ;D)

2 Likes

Just PS4 i know people have this massive erection and odd loyality to sony lately but i would like to see it on xbox one as well as PS4, the more popularity for this type of game the better.

2 Likes

would be nice but microsoft has an issue with cross platform gaming. which is why they dont have FFXIV. or Street fighter V. and probably wont get blade and soul or black desert (hearing rumors those are happening for PS4)

Yes, that’s true, had forgotten that.

Really hope they take this into consideration, shouldn’t take that much work I think, and there is some time until release. Even time for a open ps4 beta or something.

The main problem is, again, Sony.

Sony seems to have expectations for stuff to be exclusive to them, at least for a few days.

FFXIV was designed with the PS3 and PS4 in mind. Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP) was designed on the Vita and is coming to the PS4, forcing graphical upgrades for the PC as well.

PC gaming should stay on PC, nuff said.

I actually submitted this to Sony on their share Blog, where you can submit ideas (one per week) to them for review. I’d love to see it on PS4!

1 Like

Any way we can spam that? evil laugh

That is a good start, but then it would be up to the developers HERE to communicate with the Sony team THERE. Should we get an official’s response on this?

[quote=“Houdson, post:19, topic:93355, full:true”]
Any way we can spam that? evil laugh
[/quote]Good way to ruin a game, I suppose.

There will be a press conference on day 11/4 in South Korea by Playstation, maybe we have some surprise :gift:

1 Like