Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo-Kino Build discussion[Rank 9]

Don’t you think it’s better to invest in INT cards and spend the equivalent amount in CON or SPR from level, considering how expensive/rare the other cards are? (I don’t know about SPR card, but the one for CON is never available on market at my server)

At the end, the amount you get will be the same anyway, but far less expensive.

linkroller is around 2m on fedimian (spr)another option would be getting a combi card for 2 stats - same result.

Well. I play on telsiai and I participate in card popping events in my guild where we mass pop albums like 100 of those in one sitting so we all get cards. This is probably why i think its cheap.

But if what @Sloth said was true then maybe it is better to go int cards and spr cards and use points in con.

I don’t have much time to play and need to reset other chars too. So I haven’t test enchanter path yet.

cryo3 kino3 RC sage
Blink + teleportation works well vs boss in solo given apparition / clone last long enough.
Blink would not hold enough aggro in party.
Frost pillar duplicate supports party well.
Rune of ice remains the same (none of new skill is ice).
Last but not least, RC costume!!!

cryo3 kino3 shadow2 (current)
Hallucination helps prevent interruption (mostly icewall and snow rolling).
Fetter makes boss much easier to hit with icepressure, especially in party.
Frost pillar makes conjuration much easier to hit. It deals really good dmg with maxed attribute.
Thorn improve single target dmg. (But pales in comparison to rune of ice.)

Little question
Which hallucination lv you find it comfortable? Mine is lv5 and I think it is sufficient in most cases.
Do you get shadow pool? If so, which level? I have at lv1 for emergency escape but I think it isn’t really necessary as I don’t pvp.

Hey guys ,do you still recommend cryo-kino-sage in TBL?
I think archers are more dangerous in PVP than before.
I notice that dimension compression also work in TBL so it’ hard to settle down.

i think ill stay with my current build : W2 Cryo3 Psy1 RC1 Shadow2 having 200 spirit (maybe sklilling 50-100 con) rest int skilled, if i notice ill get sp problemsd ill take 3 linkrollter, if not ill go pyroego cards if i cant get con cards. On top 3 gazing golem cards… its fun to play with

Shadow fatter doesn’t work on flammidus and denoptic.They got the debuff,but they still moved around.:sweat_smile:

is it because they cast skills that make them move? I think shadow fatter just stops the mobs from travelling like a character would.

1 Like

ResonantSoul is correct. It stops them from moving normally. Target can still do so if it is part of their skill (like golem roll, flammidus dash etc)

1 Like

Yeah You are right!!!Now I am a little disappointment about this skill.

yeah i noticed that too, and tbh…i rarely (never) use the skill… :confused:
Iam starting to ask me myself if it wouldnt be better getting another skill or just save the skill points for rank 3 xD

The good news is kino3sha2 still works not that bad after new wizard patch.
look this :
quote the materials from:9th Balance Patch
Heavy Gravity:
*(NEW!)[Circle 2]
- Heavy Gravity is a new skill that uses the force of gravity to inflict Psychokinetic damage to enemies, this skill forces targets to become ‘Ground-type’ enemies for the duration of the skills effects. This skill also deals 50% additional damage to mutant enemies. When Heavy Gravity is cast, any nearby existing [Raise] magic circles will be flattened and removed.

1 Like

This is exactly what I thought would be great for Kino, nice. IMC just read my mind

This will depend on how long the skill duration is.
I can already see quite a lot of synergies with this skill. Frost pillar>heavy gravity> shadow conjuration.

Problem there: Frost Pillar no longer will pull enemies into, now is a DPS skill.
Also, looking option because i thinh that my Cryo Chrono build will be dead with all of those changes (Chrono is a SPR now)

frost pillar is no longer as good of a cc skill as it was, but i think this will help boost cryo-kino sustain dps.

It might seem that peltastas are more important now because frost pillar is “nerfed”

I came out another build may work:
Ice Master :cryo3kino1Elementalist3Runecaster

Base on:
Rune Caster: Skilled Casting
[Circle 1]
- The reduced duration penalty part of the ‘Quickcast’ (not having learned quickcast) effect of this attribute has been removed.
- Regardless of whether or not the player has learned quickcast, the base duration of the quick cast is now 5 minutes. The effectiveness of cast-speed reduction per level still applies, however. (So, a level 1 cast speed effect will still apply if Quickcast has not been learned)
Rune of Protection:
[Circle 1]
- The existing function of this skill has been removed, now an immunity to knockdown & knockback effects will be granted, these effects only apply to you -however, these buff effects can be shared via a linker. The cast time is now 2 seconds, duration is 150 seconds and the cooldown is 180 seconds.
- (ALL runecaster spells will be changed from 4 seconds to 2 second cast times)
-Rune of Protection: Maintain Cast, a new attribute will be replacing the [Rune of Protection: Critical Resistance], while this attribute is active though the duration of the Rune of Protection is reduced.

reading the mentioned changes…psycho 2 sounds more viabel then cryo 3 was before… the bad thing is: with all this changes and a gone clss reset event…many wizards could be dissapointed… not sure if my w2 cryo3 psycho1 RC Shadow 2 is as good now as it was before.
“currently thinking of something like W3 Psycho3 RC Shadow?”

Google translate source post
2weeks every day one time payment:
star reset potion1
skill reset potion
rank reset ticket*1

character with wizard circle*1
I think there is no need to worry :slight_smile:

if theres a reset - fine- but then the whole testing starts again xDD
another question: rune of ice change - 50% to EVERY frost type spell… instead of 150% to some…literally mean - pp/iw nerv?
Wizard changes sound interesting too…
Sounds like frostpillar is going to be the new frost cloude xD because frostcloud now is earth type lol.
And finally they made the split of staff/rod users trough cryo/Pyro - but now there is another problem - audra is not a rod…xD i know its a minor problem but still…
so in the end, cryos will use rods.

to sum up for cryo builds - rc is way more viabel trough cd reduction and rune of protection/rune of ice but will loose its burst potential with icewall
and cryo got whole new playstyle. well see :confused: