Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo-Kino Build discussion[Rank 9]

wiz 3 seems like a support now. kino’s pp finally got a damage buff and gravity pole can stunlock a total of 15 enemies it would seem.

w2 cryo 3 kino 1 RC shadow 2 can still work but it will not be as effective as it was before. It relies on old frost pillar with shadow conjuration for mobbing a little too much.

I have a feeling that cryo 3 kino 3 enchanter 2 might be a good option.

ice wall+pp combo definitely took a hit, but I think it will still be worth taking RC for rune of ice, especially now that the other skills are easier to use and can provide some decent dps hopefully.

without any doubt it will be way more difficult to decide which calles worth it…
I like the general changes for RC - maybe it is worth top take W3 Cryo3 RC shadow…
i think that one depend on the major changes on cryo. I hope that the new FP wont make me miss the old one…

Hell no, the rod attribute is such a trash, staff will provide more dmg

Frost Pillar + Heavy Gravity will do it. If you’re Enchanter, you can change PP and GP to Lightning property using Enchant Lightning C2 attribute, then use Gravity Pole, it will add spice with Frost Pillar (Freeze + Electric).

1 Like

What about using sage2. Can we duplicate frost tree or heavy gravity?

Havent seen anyone test duplicate on frost pillar but i dont think frost pillar is a good skill at all. Damage seems mediocre so taking sage to double its dps might be okay.

I dont think heavy gravity can be duplicated. Its like an aoe skill like flameground or raise.

Currently, micro dimension copies frost pillar. Don’t know if it still copying the new one

How should we allocate our SP though? Ice pike seems good now. What is the minimum number of walls required for icewall+PP, and is it even good now if we do not take RC?

It depends on your build. How many walls do you intend to hit. Minimum ice wall level is 7 but even then it is debatable able.

I can hit 15 walls with pp so at least kino 2 is needed for pp level 10 a
Nd then +1 with pp gem.
Rune of ice got nerfed and i think it is not as needed before but still good to have.

I can only hit 9 walls.How did you dot that?

Do exactly as i do in this video. (You have to jump into the corner)

1 Like