Tree of Savior Forum

[CONTEST] Design the Next TOS Weapon!

asdffafas

We should also have a 2h-mace that has stolen some eyes from its Migantis mace brother. Makes everyone slows down and burn in black flames under pain-inducing illusions every time you swing this mace. Also likes to neglect tsundere sword all the time.

Or better yet just do this to every kind of weapon jkjk :rofl:

2 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri Does pixel art entry count?

No, he didn’t submitted as official, or did he? I havn’t seen the thread. Anyway, if he didn’t registered officially, I can’t count that as one, I don’t have PSD files for that neither.

I asked because I’m a pixel artist … so I wanted to know if it would be worth it, so sad = [

I didn’t meant to be “Pixels” are not allowed, I meant if you are asking me that if Magnus’s Work is on entry, that means no, but if you like to enter on pixel art? feel free to go, There is no typical theme in this festival.

yeahh…my entry will be in pixel art style! Thanks for the reply!

I can’t really take his work bc its not mines and I am not sure if he even still plays TOS.What should I do?Because his or her work is amazing and you know it.

He’s on YouTube if you wanna drop him a hi. He’s pretty active as well.

What’s his youtube page?

1 Like
3 Likes

I agree on that too really, It is an amazing piece of art. I mean that. But I can’t do anything unless he actually entries this one. The only thing we could do is try to contact him online, just like @Randy suggested and give notice about the event. I think. We can’t upload his work without the authors’ consent on the page.

I tried messaging him through his e mail and no luck

Let’s hope he could reply us or, notice us…
I also would like to see his work to become reality :tired:

2 Likes

oh my, i only enter in the foruns mostly to update the portuguese translation, thats why i didnt saw the msgs early sorry xD
I can try to make this for the event, when i got time, but i will definitely try it. ^^

3 Likes

Omg thank you so muchhh,I hope they will get you to nsme them so you’ll have your signature if your hard work n game.

These weapon will be accessible where and how when it comes out?

TP shop?

Please add a whip into the game with the same functions as a scepter. (Gives long range AA) Simply allows us scepter wizzes to have something fun with our shields.

1 Like

you mean like this? Owo

4 Likes

make an invisible shield skin please, so we can basically hide out shields. or, better yet, just add a hide shield function, similar to hiding headgear in the equipment window.

Katar… Please

Steel Knuckles - will make my monk double punch look very cool, you can add extra level of monk skill in to it’s

or just make dagger can equip as main weapon so you can have 2 handed dagger with support option for some build like shinobi using 2 handed dagger for double your kunai skill damage or something like that

===============================================================

just curious why we can’t make a build based on weapon we want to use?

why we can’t make a wizard with lightning magic and use lightning staff to make lightning skill more powerful?

why we forced to use same primus weapon for every build to cast or using any skill with same weapon?

why swordman does’nt have fire sword to boost damage on beast monster?

why creric does’nt have healing rod to boost healing skil with full support build?

why wizard does’nt have fire staff for boost meteor damage?

why archer does’nt have element arrow to equip when you facing many type monster?

and bulletmaster have 4 element bullet in advancement quest for what? all i can do is run and shoot pew pew with normal bullet?

why scout can’t equip dagger as the main weapon or even katar?

element system in this game is using for?

all i can use is primus weapon then farm solmiki or 380 dungeon weapon?

we need specific weapon for specific build… please

AND ADD SPECIAL WEAPON TO THE BOSS LOOT PLEASE. THIS WILL BRING MANY PLAYER BACK TO THE GAME AND WE CAN USE OUR ULTIMATE BUILD TO DO SOMETHING AGAIN!

just my idea. hope these become a reality someday.

i love to play this game but i don’t have a reason to play it anymore… that’s make me sad TT_TT

now all i can do is waiting for re:build patch and i’m still waiting… with hopefully i can have fun with this game again