Tree of Savior Forum

[CONTEST] Design the Next TOS Weapon!

well then, I think it may work out Lets try!

I’m reconsidering @Staff_Bob 's magnificient Sword in to Retro fashion because of this :tired:

OH you won’t get me easily

3 Likes

I have an idea… it will be a one handed sword called the “Lag Cutter” :haha:

tumblr_no61vlsepX1soqybbo1_1280

Gunchucks Owo

special bruce lee nunchuck action and voice during dual wield stance animation Owo

:satisfaction:

3 Likes

Can we also name the weapon we designed? I dont remember reading any details about the weapon name. :blush:

This is not a pistol.

3 Likes

This guy think otherwise.

Great Axes, skins for 2h maces

1 Like

A Cat-ling gun not a pistol tho.

3 Likes

I AM JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE AND SLOWLY WALK AWAY…AND LOOK BACK…THEN WALK AWAY…

Thanks to @Tk_Magnus wake up man THEY FINALLY NEED YOU =)

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

I think we got to check legal … issues if we are going to release the 8 bit sword but @.@ haha looks nice.

3 Likes

Just use other name+colors and it’ll be fine :wink:

Annyeong. Is the PSD file mandatory? Asking for a friend.

It is required from the design team, so it could make their costume making procedure better, faster.
So, yes it is quite recommendable.

Can we send the through Mail? Just to avoid people downloading others’ files and commit plagiarism.

You could send it to me via PM, if you wish, but still you need to upload your piece at Fan Art section for register. I still need to track down who participated in this event.

2 Likes

Okay. I mainly wanted to know if I could send the PSD file through Mail for safety.
Thanks for replying!!

2hander spear
all lancer skills +10

2 Likes

How much shards you want for this? xd

1 Like

tsundere%20sword

We should have a tsundere sword that shouts a random line every 5th swing.

“b-baka!”
“shine!”
“kyaaaaa!”

5 Likes