Tree of Savior Forum

[CONTEST] Design the Next TOS Weapon!

Is there a unique weapon concept you’d like to have in the game? Submit your idea and you could see it become a real in-game item!

3 Likes

:smiley: happy to see this :distinguished::satisfaction:

That was fast hahaha! :haha::star_struck:

Well everything was happened with nice timing, I was preparing if this could possible done via Design team, plan went well, nice timing from forum users posted that this kind of event is needed…
And well here we go.

Another First time thing, but lets see if this could go further or, could be as interval event…

8 Likes

Now I’m kind of scared… I know i suggested this and all but now I’m having an artist block… like there is nothing flowing though my head right now… :tired_face: hahaha!

I already got my first idea xD but am sure its so obvius everyone will go for it…

@STAFF_Yuri I got no photoshop and has never used it :frowning:

can I use paint or 3D paint or do I have to download Photoshop?_?

1 Like

The designers have to give some retouch works for the file so, PSD format is recommended in here.

1 Like

Can we only design a weapon or are sub-weapons also allowed?

yes

• You can design the following types of weapons: Bow, Cannon, Crossbow, Dagger, Mace (one- or two-handed), Musket, Pistol, Rapier, Rod, Shield, Spear (one- or two-handed), Staff, and Sword (one- or two-handed).

@STAFF_Yuri ok…

I will download it then and try to get use to it then…

hope no one comes up with my obvious idea before me :smile:

These are for the entry

Bow, Cannon, Crossbow, Dagger, Mace (one- or two-handed), Musket, Pistol, Rapier, Rod, Shield, Spear (one- or two-handed), Staff, and Sword (one- or two-handed

Well, your choice. It’s up to you rather join or not.

4 Likes

Hey guys, I just thought I’d add that the submitted works don’t have to be at a professional level for you to enter the contest. Even I entered myself (see link: [Weapon Costume] Staff_Bob // All Servers) although I don’t think @STAFF_Yuri will let me through…

oh and ps. with producing a psd file for the contenst, try pixlr or other web-based image editors they should have the option to save your image file as psd.

5 Likes

Hah! got you! :distinguished:

2 Likes

IMC finally use the ‘interacting staff’ gimmick.

Time to double click on that graphic design software icon.

can gimmicks include things like:

knock back
invincibility
added range

‘w’?

1 Like

hahaha No, Aesthetic wise.
glowing neon sign, or glowing star…

Or something like from this Halloween cube, just like Cat pistol, "meow’ on hit on monster.
And the chainsaw, motor sound when on hit on monster.

2 Likes

is there a limit on how radical the animation is? like the halloween chainsaw 2hand sword has an animated serrated chain Owo

i’m a bit worried on weapons that can be equipped by other classes. since it’s a skin.

like for rods, warrior and clerics can equip it other than wizards ‘w’;;

1 Like

We’re not sure about the limitation at this point, systemically wise, the experts are the Animation team.
Thats one of the reason we put “will try the best to conserve original concept”.

Feel free to put idea first, and we will seek the possibilities from there.

Unfortunately, can’t do this one. The animation of sword is tied so swords have to be sword… ish

2 Likes

i’m a bit confused @w@;; i mean weapons like rods

warriors and clerics can equip them

i’m a bit concerned if i should add a different effect if a warrior or cleric decides to use a rod with the skin

my warrior character actually carries a cane for weapon swap, so i can whack our GM with it XD

1 Like