Tree of Savior Forum

Visual Weapons Shop for briquetting

I was thinking, Alchemist’s briquetting skill should work just like gem roasting, where you can open a store.

This would make it easier to change their look, and therefore create a TP store where we could buy weapons with 0 damage and no effects, just to serve as visual material.

More Images

Many like me enjoy customize their characters with TP costumes, and weapons should also follow this path, since there are no many in-game weapons that serve to give a cool look on some weapons.

It would make the Alchemist class even more useful.

22 Likes

Are those by any chance grand chase equipments? roflmao.

Regardless, +1.

Yes it is.
Just as an example :grin:

1 Like

That would be awesome, but please, not related to briquetting, make it a separate feature that doesn’t consume potential since it already consumes TP.

1 Like

I love this idea and good skins @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @staff

1 Like

Perhaps by removing the potential consumption of the skill. Should solve the problem.

2 Likes

Can you show us more with Rapier,1 Handed Sword,Xbow and so on XD please.

1 Like

Sure, i can try :wink:

2 Likes

You don’t understand if this idea comes to the game IMC will make so much more money and players would really love it.

To push the envelope more they can even add specific effects on them like how they did with the C3 costumes.

3 Likes

Harmless cash items that will drive fashion enthusiast crazy, kimochiii (< lol)

@Tk_Magnus Please do send them a ticket of this.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I love to have that 8bit sword LOL

Absolutely love this idea, the only thing I’m wondering is that why they haven’t done this already. It’s safe to assume players would love this and would love to spend money on this as well.

It’s not like this is a very original idea, not to belittle your idea. (Most of the MMO’s I played has a similar feature.) So maybe IMC isn’t as greedy as people claim as we don’t even have this yet.

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.