Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan
Is it correct that you expect us to use the Dungeon Reset Item while the dungeons are still broken? They last until April 9th …the dungeons were not fixed yet… I don’t really see how you expect us to deal with this? The compensation is nice, but when the system is still broken it will only annoy you players some more.

A few people, myself included, have been having .ipf file broken while try to log in after the patch. Please take a look into the issue.

Thank.

the deadline is to claim the items, not to use them.
Is this dungeon bug in Klaipedia server only?
I didn;t have problem with dungeons on Fedimian

Thank you IMC for all your hard work and this game.

Oh, people kept saying its also for the items. Thanks for informing me :slight_smile:

I play on Klaipeda…yeah, I think only that server had that bug since the server restart (it crashed before…seems like the restart bugged things…or the crash…propably the combination of both)

nvr4get Aura Kingdom.

@Staff_Ethan @Staff_Julie

Just a friendly reminder that the Megaphone Limitation does not completely solve the problem. You propably know bout this allready anyway…

http://imgur.com/lMKPqQG

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thank you guys~ Your attention to these matters is most helpful! :sparkling_heart:

thank you for listening to us!

Adding level restriction to megaphone is a blessing, that means IMC listen to our pleas, I thank you for that.

What makes me worry though is that now the gold sellers may start spamming their advs in towns :unamused:

I really love this update <3
Keep it up guys :slight_smile:

Better megaphone limitation: Lvl 90 Dungeon’s last boss kill count gives u “megaphone usage skill” achievement… And adding chat limitation like “only two message per 10-15sec” is helpfull too…

Nonetheless i like your fix… Ty for hard work IMC… :thumbsup:

1 Like

I saw one actually, but i was able to block him. So i couldnt see his message bubble anymore.

1 Like

just block him. it’ll hide the bubble

1 Like

Oh, good point!

Thank you for raising the solution up.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

After teleported, can not remember which map, my game is stuck at loading screen in about 75%. I can select the server, select the character and channel, now at the loading screen is stuck.

Character: SweetDoll
Team: VicSecret
Server: Orsha
Level: 51

It’s been over 5 days. ‘Sometimes (rare)’ load the game, if I teleport to another location or “logout” and “login” I get stuck on the loading screen again, Same 75%.

My topic: Stuck at Endless Loading Screem! Please ADMIN, read this topic

dungeons dungeons dungeons omg :triumph:

The truth behind imc : https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4df01p/4416_maintenance_100_500_edt_megaphone_level/d1qfysj