Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

DUNGEONS STILL NOT WORKING!

Please, let fix it!

@ all ppl crying for a LA server how about gettin wtfastā€¦
used it on ffxiv for all the time to get a acceptable ping :X

besides EU and SEA server are still located in the US so get over it

Please admin!! read this topic

you do understand that wtfast subscription is kind of expensive for us, i pay R$ 12,90 for WoW sub here, R$ 21,90 for Wtfast sub.

thankyou so much for all your hard work . this game is definitely growing in potential :smiley:

I was so thankful for the announcement and looked forward to get home from work and do dungeons all night longā€¦

just to encounter the most abusive and unplayable ping ever ! i have no chance to play, let alone go into a dungeonā€¦until now it was fine but today tops everything :frowning:

whats going on?

tbh then its time to get a better job i guess?

this game is for kids, if you have a job, you shouldnt be playing.

still bad optimization @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

Finally a level restriction on Megaphones :smiley:

topkek so bein an adult means i am not allowed to play games?
TOP FKN KEK!

This game is for social people, if you canā€™t handle differend kinds of people, you shouldnā€™t be playing.

Great changes ^^.

I hope you can fix the issues sometime soon .

Anyways.
50% increase is niceā€¦ but 50% of abysaal spawnrate hell. Is still hell spawnrates xD.

So the server reset isnā€™t 2 minutesā€¦ but 1 minute 30 seconds now, where they all respawn? Some areas where fineā€¦ others had a real issue.

Pleaes take a look at specific spawnrates of quest mobs or quest itemsā€¦

ICBT2 had good spawnrates and people complained about the lack of mobsā€¦

@STAFF_Ethan

10/10 update. Really, this kind of changes are the right way to go in a MMORPG like this. Thank you.

Some suggestions (when you have some time, we know server stability is #1 issue):

1- 15 seconds cooldown using the megaphone. This literally wouldnā€™t hurt any player, yet it would solve even more the silver seller spammers.
2- 10 seconds cooldown after 10 fast inputs on the /say chat. Silver sellers are doing that in the town now that megaphone has been ā€œnerfedā€ :relaxed:
3- Free the trading system as it were in the CBT. You donā€™t know how many players would be happy with this change, myself included. Just use TP for cute cosmetic microtransactions (make more of them), it will work so well you wonā€™t need to hide the trade system behind a paywall. Seriously, a big part of the core of a MMORPG is a nicely done and free trading system. Donā€™t let your players down, IMC.
4- Beards for male characters :sunglasses: (seriously)

Thanks a lot for your support and for listening us!

1 Like

Thank you IMC!

//20thank you imc

Thank you IMC for listening and implementing the increased spawn and megaphone restriction! Really restores faith into your game :smiley:

wrong forum mate try the bug forum for this stuff because those working on bugs will not see thisā€¦

Thanks IMC, I know I complained about some things, but it was an awesome launch week in general!

1 Like

Man, I playing from South America and I usually play with 250ms or 150ms (Using a proxy app. like wtfast). So itā€™s not a ā€œmust haveā€ for us! Beside that I prefer playing alongside other americans as Canada and USA!

GL in Orhsa.

Also, never trust a kiss ass.