Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

Alright. Thank you for your reply. I want to give a final advice to you and the other staff members which I think is very important right now.

Please try to react sooner to problems. Not by fixing them, but by simply communicating with the community by acknowledging that the bugs exist. Before the early access started the communication with the staff on the forum was pretty good. Since the EA started we began to hear less and less from you guys. Nobody expects you to fix bugs directly, but when a response comes 8 hours late people are starting to worry. Please, try to communicate with us some more. Thank you and have a nice day :slight_smile:

hmmmm that does sound like a good idea just make it a new skill applied to the class on say teir 3 to use megaphones.

yes make it so the first person that hits it gets the kill
it’s super annoying and rude actually when people see you trying to kill something and just purposely steal it.
I always tell them it’s not nice and they don’t care.

Hey. Please propose a rank restriction (preferably rank 3) for the megaphones too.

Wonderful! I am so glad for the megaphone change!

If level 40 doesn’t prove to be enough, raise the bar again, and keep raising it until those parasites shrivel up and die.

Unfortunate that the dungeon capacity issue won’t be resolved yet, though…

Well they’re the devs so I would expect every problem from every server to actually gets sent to them, I think that maybe the reason they get less “talky” these days, well that’s the what the Community Managers and GMs are for.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan Please review the possibility of if you will not budge on implementing trading for all like any other well structured mmorpg to at least please implement a reasonable party loot distribution need before greed system and each party member can be prompted with a window asking if they desire the item or would pass on it so those that need it can RNG roll for it and if not just pass on the item. This would complete the game for me and I believe many others…

1 Like

I agreed as Mystio said. Megaphones spams by bots caused overload on entire server, aswell you PC will be overloaded too. I constantly watching my Task Manager. Even I have 12 gb ram with i5 cpu, it still can overload when I dont block the goldspammers. sometimes I cant even walk, need to restart the client.

you hit the nail on the head with that I am assuming that’s where there going with this.

Isn’t last time like that? I wish it stays like that. or just my memory of other games.

depends if people use the correct forums because I see a lot of the issues being posted in the general section when really it should be put in the bug area.

Oh, yes…sure. Communication with the community managers is nice too, but I really think a lot of the recent problems should simply have been acknowledged a lot earlier.
There are lots of topics where people say “IMC doesn’t even care” and such. And I agree that it feels bad when there is no acknowledgement on serious bugs on a whole server for a long time … Of course I know IMC does care…but it would be a lot better to get official statements earlier

i have to say i like that u guys are taking notes on what the community suggest. Good Job.
:smiley:

Thank you so much for hearing us and working on this! Take as long as you need to get this game running the way it should, it’s just nice to know you understand and are working on it.

You’re awesome IMC! Very nice fixes.

I only played sporadically during the iCBT2, honestly I do not remember if such a system existed then. Nor do I remember the trading circumstances then. But if it were previously like this then it would be wonderful if they could return it to such a state. It has been an excruciating experience thus far for my gf and I not being able to help each other out like we would like to… :frowning:

I thought it was ment to be going up half an hour ago? Or did I count wrong?

How about set it on 280? Oh i forgot i red somewhere teres already a 280 bot? ANY lvl restriction wont STOP em yust slow down and 40 is ok i thnk when i look at player like myself who also enjoy being social like sitting in city and texting or reading world bevore 2 days i still was 31 xDD

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

And no news about missing DLC pack?
We play about one week without DLC pack and we don’t have any news from IMC about status of this issue.

yup it would slow them down, but having the limit to a higher level would force them to be creative with their bots, or actually play them, i’m not saying that setting it to 90 would be the solution, but i would assume that it’s a lot faster to leave a bot to manually level to 50 than to program it to do quests and reach 90

i don’t know about a lvl280 bot, but i would assume it was a partially played and partially botted, what this restriction is mainly targeting in my opinion are those purely botted characters

i don’t really think the megaphone restriction is a proper deterrent for chat spam bots but if they are enforcing it anyway, they should make it harder for those pure bots

an active bot banning system and account blocking for repeat offenders should be the solution imho