Tree of Savior Forum

Claimed my DLC package, didn't receive anything

Dear ToS team, I just claimed my DLC rewards AND the compensatory item package and it was so laggy, clicked it 4-5 times, could select my character “Tobi” for the redeem character and finally logged out.
Then when I logged in again I realized that the package was shown as claimed under the message section buy I didn’t receive anything. Am I missing a step or is this a bug?

Please let me know.

Steam account jcarvallo, team name Tobiramas

1 Like

I had the same issue I thought it was just a bug or due to lag, when I chose my priest,kokonotsu, to redeem the package it was never delivered.

Steam account devonanthony, team name Lioness

i had exactly the same issue :confused: my 50usd dlc u.u

Steam account kyrenxxx(netero), team name RodriguezG

PLEASE HELP I PAID 50USD FOR THIS

And i… Steam - spiritke2per, team - Windtalker.

same thing
steam - ifryq, team name - Sagarias, Character Name - ifry

I have the same problem. It says they are claimed and blacked out but I don’t have them. I don’t want to have wasted $30.

I have the same issue!, please help!

Server = Klaipeda

Team name = poipoibbq

character = poi

any solution? i need help!

No solutions yet, I’m still waiting for my TP and items. This really sucks, we paid for beign alpha testers…

I have this problem and i didn’t receive nothing

2 Likes

WE NEED A SOLUTION NOW :confused: nobody has given us an answer

I know, it’s frustrating as every minute you play it’s not worth as much as if you’d have the Token activated ._. I’m not playing until I have this fixed from IMC…

I just received an answer from ToS support ticket:

"Thank you for contacting us. We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Premium Items, and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for news and updates regarding the issue you have experienced.

-www.treeofsavior.com
-https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/news

If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

_Regards, _
Tree of Savior Support Team "

It seems we won’t have an inmediate solution for this, we just have to wait.

1 Like

I’m on the same boat guys…

SERVER: KLAPEDIA
Team: Oswald
Char: Hayter

Same problem here…
Team: Luloso
Char: FullAsura
SteamName: cvinicius11

Lost either founder and package

Got same problem :frowning: Can I reclaim again to my char in SEA server instead of Klaipeda ?

SERVER: KLAIPEDA
Team: D4dzel
Char: HolyEmperor

same issue here still waiting on it to be resolved

My Compensation Reward (2 EXP Tome) for Emergency Maintenance in Klaipeda Server disappeared lol, i dont click to claim, its just disappeared

TeamName: Blanchefleur
Char: Ange
Server: Klaipeda

Those had a limited window where you could have claimed them.

i have still yet to hear anything from IMC. i tweeted at them as well asking about the founders packs being missing and if they are doing anything. been almost a day and no response