Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

Hay problemas, si. Solo queda esperar a que haga su parte el staff y resuelvan esto, ya van como 9 horas sin poder jugar >.<

My team still in Orsha server
i want to be transfer to [SA] Sillute.
I am a Brazilian Player and i want to be in SA server.

My team was not transferred and the support has not commented yet, what is happening? It was not just me by what I saw.
PS: I made the request 26/04/2016

Eu nem vou perder mais meu tempo com tanto mimimi dos brasileiros que seeeeeempre choram por tudo
 PaciĂȘncia entĂŁo cara, nĂŁo Ă© reclamando pra mim que vai resolver algo, o tempo que gastou em me responder, que respondesse entĂŁo a IMC Games em quem sabe ajudar a fazer a transferĂȘncia pro SA. Pronto! \o

também não recebi, mas só de transferirem tå ótimo! kkk
NĂŁo tive prejuĂ­zo nos meus itens, dinheiro e nĂ­vel! nenhum item sumiu, tudo foi passado pro SA direitinho, entĂŁo jĂĄ considero um prĂȘmio perto da galera que pediu a transferĂȘncia e continua no Orsha.

1 Like

I sent the ticket, but for some reason it doesn’t appear on ticket history :c Probably messed up along the way

Since many people haven’t been transfered yet, is there any way to open the request again?

I really want to play on the SA server with my friends, and really thought that the ticket was sent (I only found out about the ticket submission history afterwards
). I don’t want to lose all my progress until now x_x

After 48H without play we got this!

3H token benefits and 1 XP 30% :open_mouth:

are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me IMC? --’

1 Like

I sent a ticket to transfer from Klaipeda and ticket vanished(probably bugged) now my team wasnt transfered! 
 Lots of people had similar issue (lost the transfer window, internet connection
 etc), do u intend to open for transfer agian? Because if you didnt, you should!

1 Like

Galera que sumiu o ticket, aconteceu comigo tambĂ©m
 eu tinha feito o pedido de transferĂȘncia dia 26 se nĂŁo me engano e fui checar no dia 29 (sorte que fui checar) estava sem nada! ai eu fiz de novo e fiquei checando e dai esse do dia 29 estava la
 o que achei estranho Ă© que o primeiro ficou com o nome do login que fiz no steam, o segundo com o nome da conta (e esse Ă© o que deu certo e ficou no “my ticket”, nĂŁo sei se fui claro rs).

NĂŁo sei colocar tudo isso como ingles rs (meu inglĂȘs nĂŁo Ă© bom o suficiente se nĂŁo eu tentaria explicar em inglĂȘs, mas se em portuguĂȘs ja ta dificil rs), mas sĂł estou falando como experiĂȘncia o que ocorreu comigo, acredito que se eu nao tivesse feito outro ticket (no dia 29) tambĂ©m nĂŁo estaria transferido, Ă© algum bug no site.

1 Like

My team was not transferred and the support has not commented yet, what is happening? It was not just me by what I saw.
PS: I made the request 26/04/2016

Well it is a tree of shame , not the tree of the Savior, we are now running 24 hours without a response from the staff for it. No compensation worth for the lack of attention by the staff for people. at this point you realize what really happens here.

Bueno se trata de un ĂĄrbol de la vergĂŒenza , y no del ĂĄrbol del Salvador , ahora nos estamos dirigiendo las 24 horas sin una respuesta del staff para ello. No hay compensacion que valga para la falta de atencion por parte del staff para la gente. a esta altura uno se da cuenta de lo que aqui realmente ocurre.

3 Likes

Gostei da forma com que vocĂȘ explicitou seus argumentos. Mas do que adianta? Alguns tendem a ser analfabetos funcionais! =/

Dear Diary,

Today I could enter to the Silute server for some minutes before I got disconnected. I though this was a one time event.

Then I logged in again and realized that if I change from channel 10 to 1, 2, 3 or 4 I was going to be disconnected again, so I wont be able to buy blessing and other buff before going to a dungeon. You must know that I got the “cannot connect to the server” several time during that process.

For those reasons I decide to do some quest without buff and without seeing any other player, as I was playing alone and not in a MMORPG. However, when I used the teleport system, I got disconnected again.

Now I’m thinking in ask my money back.

6 Likes

My ticket disappeared too! :c

I’m sure I’ve sent it, and I saw others complaining about this too.

I really don’t want to start over

Failure to transfer server (SA) - 04/05/
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan
I made the request as reported on 26/04 ( As Screen) and following the orientations , however to my surprise my character continues in Orsha server, even though my solicitation as answered .

I wonder where they made the mistake and how long they will take to fix it ?

Thank you

Team Lodge In Orsha

No have active STAFF for help me?

“Pago pau pra quem tem bom senso e Ă©tica. O resto Ă© escĂłria.”

Engraçado, porque Ă© uma coisa que vocĂȘ nĂŁo tem.

My team is still in Klaipeda.

there will be another instance to changing server? or I will have to create me a new session in Siluta ?

Set in Klaipeda

hola disculpen. podran hacer nuevas transferencias de servidores mas adelante ??

nunca supe la fecha exacta ni como tenia que pedir el traslado.

de antemano gracias :slight_smile:

so falta funcionar o server

1 Like