Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

I really do wanna transfer. Can you open up for some more hours?

Si yo estuviera en su lugar no estaria pidiendo una transferencia a un servidor en el cual no podran jugar, sientanse beneficiados de poder jugar en Klaipeda. Y no en Bugilute. donde no puedes ni siquiera entrar a un misero mapa. Por que la empresa por ahorrar unas monedas puso el server en un host que es mas que nada para brasil. y que el resto de latinoamerica y el mundo reviente.

Failure to transfer server (SA) - 04/05/
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan
I made the request as reported on 26/04 ( As Screen) and following the orientations , however to my surprise my character continues in Orsha server, even though my solicitation as answered .

I wonder where they made the mistake and how long they will take to fix it ?

Thank you

Team Lodge In Orsha

No have active STAFF for help me?

Hello , I had already posted on several occasions forum about my transfer problem,
indeed the server I have created a guild with my templar, and I could not close it to make the transfer ,
even opening ticket and posting several times in the forum ( within the time ) was never answered or even helped ,
all my friends were transferred and I ended up in Orsha server alone,
understand that the transfer process several acc at the same time is difficult , but I ask you to help me .

1 Like

I deeply regret the transfer
 the server have low ping but still suffer absurd lag, system doesn’t works
 friends can’t connect or add to friend list, some features like block user in case of bots sometimes works sometimes don’t, in general it’s almost impossible to play it.

Can we have a second chance to transfer back to the previous server?

i rather have 200 ping but playable in a system that works than have low ping and get stuck every 15mins for random reasons.

I’m getting from 100-400 ms randomly all the time. It started like 3 days ago, i hope tomorrow’s maintance change something, cause right after the transfer everything was really smooth (60-80 ping). How the hell can i get 400 ms living in Brazil? LOL

Why can’t I login into the server? I get into the room with my chars but when i try to play appears “Cannot connect to server” and goes back to server select.
I’ve been almost for a week with this problem and a lots of people has it.
Nice way to make us totally WASTE MONEY IMC. :wink:

1 Like

se vc acha que teve MUITO MAIS planejamento nĂŁo deve ter ainda percebido que quem ta gerenciando o server sa Ă© a lug

aham, tĂĄ, e onde tĂĄ escrito isso? .-.

aqui

só que não, essa info é ultra desatualizada, a lug vai gerenciar o server brasileiro (que nem lançou ainda, e talvez nunca serå lançado) de tos, completamente não relacionado ao SA da steam, podia ler um pouco mais antes de sair espalhando informação falsa por aí.

basicamente Ă© o seguinte

• imc junta com a lug pra fazer um server no brasil, em portugues (que foi quando a lug fez esse anuncio do link que vocĂȘ mandou, em 16/02)

• pessoal reclama infinito

• imc remove preços regionais

• pessoal reclama mais ainda

• imc volta atras e cria um server sul americano, na steam, com preços regionais

a LUG não tem absolutamente relação nenhuma com os servers na steam.

1 Like

Bem, Ă© exatamente isso, interessante perceber como existe gente ignorando no mundo.

Same problem here :confused:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

i need transfer 14 day and 0 reply
my english is bad

Hey guys

I could not make my transfer to Silute.
will open another day for this?

I not have courage to start from scratch

Don’t go to SA server. IMC don’t give a fvk about it. This server is a joke.

1 Like

Imc sorry but I was traveling for a while and I did not see the post on IMMIGRATE the klaipedia account for Silute [SA]'m from Brazil so I wonder if you guys could immigrate me Ơilute I do not want to lose my cash items, etc. and I’ll have to play laggy in klaipedia: / please help me

What Ip of the new Server located in SĂŁo Paulo?