Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

the server now is having problems or it’s too many people playing? I can’t connect to the server too now, but it was pretty fine in the morning (± 7 AM)

I truly hope that’s not the problem. Otherwise the transfer wouldn’t be worth it.

same here in the morning like 4-5 am i was playing perfect and now i cant log in

exactly for the morning time being perfect I think it’s too many people trying to play now, probably IMC underestimated the number of players that were going to SA server so they didn’t make a big one as Orsha\Klaipeda.
well, that’s why it’s beta, they’ll fix it, soon I hope

Failure to transfer server (SA) - 04/05/
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan
I made the request as reported on 26/04 ( As Screen) and following the orientations , however to my surprise my character continues in Orsha server, even though my solicitation as answered .

I wonder where they made the mistake and how long they will take to fix it ?

Thank you

Team Lodge In Orsha

Failed to log in to SA, and server is in perfect condition as stated in the mainpage. Any answers? We didn’t get a compensation for the maintence and now we can’t login. It’s 2 days of my token in trash!
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan

Answers??

2 Likes

Holaa… el server SA esta abierto, habra un Backup el dia 10 o se puede ir subiendo un pj nuevo sin trasladar la cuenta? (no tenia nada bueno que trasladar)

Gracias
Saludos!

I agree that token users should get more days for those 24h server maintenance, and plus today because of the server problem, but the most important, is fix it xD

Hola, no estuve los dias para inscribirme para la transferencia. Recien entro y veo que ya se cerro la inscripcion, alguien sabe si aun se puede hacer la transferencia de personaje?

creo que no se puede mas, tanto que no puede hacer la transferencia con los otros servidores que ya tiene su locales.

No por ahora, lee antes de postear por favor.

1 Like

many people are using WTFast in order to be able to enter the SA server, that’s weird.

Al parecer ningún brasileño tiene problemas, porque no he leído ninguna palabra en portugues.

Donde esta la recompensa de la gente que fue transferida

Corrección: acabo de revisar el facebook de los brasileños y algunos tienen el mismo problema

es porque estamos hablando en ingles por la IMC ultilizar esa lengua (…en mi caso es eso, creo que los otros tanbien sea eso)

Same here, can’t connect but my brother is playing just fine!

I didn’t send a transfer server ticket at time, and i wanna know if i have a possibility to do it right now, thanks

2 Likes

Alguien sabe si hay problemas para entrar al servidor SA? Recien compre el DLC y no puedo entrar.

Anyone knows if there are problems to log in the SA server? I just got the dlc and i cant log in the server.

Same problem. I want to transfer. I am brazilian, i want to play in the SA server, damn it