Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

CORAGEM HEIN! kkkk
37 coleções feitas, já tem meu respeito!

Eu tenho só 5 kkkk tem umas lá que meooooo não gasto nem ferrando 300-400k pra completar, 100k já dá dó… menos ainda… uma lá exige Honeymeli Stinger que sai por volta de 80k, isso já dá uma dó de perder o item pra completar! kkkkk Agora mapa completado conforme eu disse aqui já, tenho cerca de 80 a 82 mapas 100%, 46 e 29 nesses dois últimos dias.

O ruim é quando fica em 96%… 97% 98% e vc tem que refazer os mapas andando pelos cantos pra completar 100% xD bizarro

already started as transfers ?

Eu também tenho uma pena ferrada de gastar tanto pra completar coleção…

Se eu tiver tempo, vou e farmo.

1 Like

Ok, mas e a teamplay ?

ANOTHER 24 hours? wasn’t there just a 24 hour maintenance? A total of 48 hours… seriously? what garbage.

server online go amigos <3

Hi STAFF. I have a problem with my transfer. I choose Klaipeda and my characters are in Orsha. I thought that is a city that i want to go. Please do something, i dont have time to up all my levels again. Thank you.

OBRIGADO ! IMC pelo servidor e pela colaboração.

Thank you so much IMC staff, good job <3

uff esto va a estar denso ya lo veo, estoy en el juego y ya se estan agarrando de los pelos =P

i have not received the tomes and reset vouchers :frowning:

What happen with compensation ? We are moved for the new server . We were 24 hours without playing, one day less of the token. We deserve compensation, too, after all we paid.

My team was not transferred to the new server.

Failure to transfer server

@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan

Staff, good morning.

I made the request as reported on 26/04 ( As Screen) and following the orientations , however to my surprise my character continues in Orsha server, even though my solicitation as answered .

I wonder where they made the mistake and how long they will take to fix it ?

Thank you

Team Lodge In Orsha

Same here,

I receve the same ticket from staff but my team still on Orsha …

I didn’t receive compensation, I’m on Klaipeda.

EDIT: Just logged in and received compensation. Better late than never.

Hello , I had already posted on several occasions forum about my transfer problem,
indeed the server I have created a guild with my templar, and I could not close it to make the transfer ,
even opening ticket and posting several times in the forum ( within the time ) was never answered or even helped ,
all my friends were transferred and I ended up in Orsha server alone,
understand that the transfer process several acc at the same time is difficult , but I ask you to help me .

1 Like

My ticket is not even showing T____T

Achei que todos recebiam as compensações ‘-’ é só quem ficou em orsha/klaip que recebe mesmo?! :confused:

I thought everyone receive the compensations ‘-’ only those who remained in orsha/klaip receive it?! :confused:

1 Like

I submited ticket to transfer and it didnt show at all that I submited it in support tab. Now I’m stuck with klapeda server!

1 Like