Tree of Savior Forum

Combos identified in CBT3

Hi saviors,

So when going through the CBT3 intro video, I saw that the dev team announced the intro of spell combos. The example they gave used De-protected zone in the video, since CBT3 will have started / will start soon, I was wondering if the testers could post the combos and their affects here.

Thanks to all the posters!!

2 Likes

Sure thing, I’ll try and search for combos between me and a couple other players.

Here’s the ones I know so far.

• The famous Psychic Pressure + Ice Wall combo done by Steparu in CBT1.
  • Fireball + Psychic Pressure which will fire missiles in different directions.
  • Fireball + Telekinesis which I believe was shown in the CBT2 trailer.
3 Likes

I saw them also @Kiyoshiro cant wait to see them in-game for myself, I’m stoked to see what they come out with and what the limits are to the abilities given. :smiley:

Please do post dem combos :kissing_heart:

@kimihiro32 if you go to youtube and type in “Tree of Savior combos” you should be able to find uploads of the CBTing combos.

I have been trying to not look at any videos so when I do play it will all be a learning experience and enjoyable experience. I have given in to temptations a couple times though :grin:

1 Like

I’m so hyped about this * q *

http://tos.nexon.com/news/gmnews/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=32 - I just remembered that I think there’s another one mentioned in this article, but it just had to be the only part where Google translating it returns nonsense. :sweat:

Bumping this just incase someone can add some combo(s) they discovered.

Thanks again

Here is 3 skill combo build that u guys should test.

peltast deals more skill damage with their shield skills if used them after a sucesful block

By combos, I was referring to skills showing different affects when paired with certain other skills.

Example would be what Kiyoshiro posted. Another would be what I discerned from the CBT3 video as De-protected Zone + Smite = Linear AoE smite

So just found about the Psychic Pressure + Ice Wall combo with my character by coincidence in the game and got hyped thinking what other combos i could find on the game, gonna start looking from now on by the way if you dont know this combo it is just the combination off the skill ice wall( that creates a ice wall in fronte of the user) of the Cryomancer(starts at rank 2 of the wizard), followed by the skill Psychic Pressure( that uses about 4% of your mana to do AOE damage in front of you) of the Psychokino(starts at rank 3 of the wizard) that creats multiple missiles that can freeze the enemy.Here is a link to a video showing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxmPRlt7WXI just dont forget the wall has a durability and will break if you hit it to much :wink: .

For Archer, I’ve found a combo to give the class some AoE, which if anyone going higher than Circle 1 should know for easier solo training
Full Draw - Oblique Shot: Use Full Draw to link 2 mobs together and use Oblique Shot on them, the arrow will bounce from both targets to 2 more targets (for AoE) or to each other (higher damage output).
The thing is I haven’t doing any test on if level 2 of each skill is enough or not, because this may be good combo since Archer tree do not have any AoE whatsoever, but it’s very scenario-specific and I’d hate to waste points on these

Would this be the same as the Hidden Mechanism List?

Holy necro, Batman!