Tree of Savior Forum

Quadruple and Double Critical Corsair build

This class build is for those who loved Assasins and tief classes in Ro1.

Here is ingredient

1. Subweapons for Corsair

2. Subweapon Cancel skill allow you use stab attack

3. Savagery skill of barbarian. Savagery gives double attack buff only for stab attack

4. Savagery: Repeatedly attribute gives double attack for slash types attack. If u dont like another double attack buff u can replace it with Savagery: Critical… Which give u a critical hit chance per attribute level.

End result you get Quadruple attack with subweapon or High Critical + double attack.

That Savagery buff is interesting with the possibilites it has. Albeit slightly off topic, I am considering a Cataphract with the Savagery buff to make all the pierce attacks have double hits.

Yeah that is good too! Dont forgot that Cata has skill named Implar which have attribute for double damage and if u combine it with savagery you can have triple damage. Savagery works with stab skill too!

Attribute
Impaler: Double Damage Enemy hit by [Impaler] receives double damage.

i tought about this build too :smiley:
here : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/mu126glb92/
another path would be doppel instead of corsair and then max out mordschlag !

I would recommended one Highlander rank instead of two Swordman because Highlander have nice Melee skill and if u buff them with Barbarian and Doppel buffs you are going to have nice Damage. Cartar Stroke is pretty good for AOE!

This video for example.

indeed !
but i want effective buffs to deal massive damage :smiley:
if highlander were rank 3 it would be perfect :frowning:

Regarding subweapons.
Has anyone here seen a dagger Critically hit?