Tree of Savior Forum

Amazing Linker + Thaumaturge skill combo

Links the enemies together with Joint Penalty + Shrink body all of them with one hit. Shrink body has this amazing attribute “Whenever size change caused by using [Shrink Body] occurs, target will receive 30% of caster’s magic damage” When u get this boost u can finish them with strong magic skills.

What makes this build even more awesome is that u can get same attribute for both Shrink Body and Swell body skill.

2 Likes

That or maybe Linker Elementalist. Wouldn’t they be hit twice with the Meteor? First with the initial damage from the meteor, then from the damage the others received?

1 Like

I think that would be viable and interesting, u should also consider looking into the pyromancer’s enchant fire for max automatk dps. XD

1 Like

williamkieranhughes, elijiahrave

:grinning: That way you’ll be able to build a nuclear bomb build in Tos lol

1 Like

Aoe skills into linker probably has some limitations. Look how it would work without it:

Linker links 2 mobs together , each single target to them is redirected to the other. If you hit both at the same time you have twice the damage each receive. What if we link 5 mobs and use an aoe? each mob would receive 5 times that damage.

If you played any final fantasy and would use reflect on your whole party and would cast the magic aoe skill on someone of your group , everyone would reflect it back dealing 4-5 times the damage.

So they probably have some limitations to prevent that happening.

I totally agree. It would be too Op…At least I hope that we can turn single target skill to AOE form with linker.

1 Like

I always assumed that they receive split damage from the link? Was it ever confirmed that they all take the full damage of an attack? So in essence what I imagined was it would make a single target spell a split damage aoe spell. Instead of all of them taking the max damage from the spell? This would make aoe spells ineffective with joint penalty.

In this video it seems that they take full damage and It seems that one single target skill can work like Aoe.

Well that’s pretty imba. I guess it’s time to slightly change my tosbase build then if the developers don’t change it.