Tree of Savior Forum

Classes you would like to see added

What class would you like to see? Maybe not a class that will be in the game or one announced but one that you like to see. It could be from another game or simply a class you think would be fun to play.

For example: A blue mage from Final Fantasy.

Personally I would love to see a Thundermancer (I know it sounds silly.) Be able to casts lots of lightning spells, ASPD buffs, and movement speed buffs. Another class would be a cross between an Assassin and Dark mage. Dual-wield daggers, dagger main hand wand-off hand, and dual swords. Come in close to attack fast, infuse blades with darkness, and control spells (CC) to weave in and out of combat. What elseā€¦ dual axe classā€¦and thatā€™s about all I can think of right now :smile:

@Chaosbelow why need for a ninja class

Shinobi is already a confirmed class

1 Like

I really like monks, They are my favorite classes in gamesā€¦ Iā€™d really like to see a boxer/kickboxer type of class that uses brute strength and his fists and legs are his weapons!

2 Likes

Oh right, thanks. Slipped my mind.

Aw dude, you stole my post! Iā€™m suing for idea theft.

a chinese melee class that uses sword or spear which skill sets are similar to those chinese action movies Hero, House of fly daggers, and the likes.

2 Likes

The amount of classes available in ToS is already absurd, and you guys want more?!

3 Likes

True but it doesnā€™t hurt to brainstorm a little. Maybe someone will end up guessing one of the hidden classes. And itā€™s not that we want more, just more like classes that would be fun to play. I love all the current classes already. :sunglasses:

Iā€™d like to see a true buffing Bard type of class (I think Pied Piper is going to be a mob CC class, so I doubt they would be the same).

Iā€™d also like to see a cannon class. A heavy nuking archer class with very little movement but high AoE and damage. Sets up a canon as an interact-object and has to load, clean, slowly move, etc.

I remember someone mentioned wanting a whip class - I feel like that would be cool / in the same vibe as Murmillo. Sort of like a companion class for swordies. They could have extra damage on beasts, but also tame one for their own use or something.

Most of these ideas are taking the entire class system of ToS into consideration, and trying to be as ā€œrealisticā€ as possible.

5 Likes

why not, there are even people clamoring for a 5th base class of ā€˜Theifā€™, which i do not agree.

but if there can be more classes the more the choices the more the headache in planning the more the better.

Thundermancer? Wouldnā€™t the correct term be Electromancer?

Also, I would like to see some sort of magic knight, considering that Swordsman has a passive that lets him equip staves. A Swordsman class that specializes in bludgeon weapons might be interesting too, as to not let the Paladin have all the fun. On the topic of Paladins, a dark knight class could be the answer to a Paladinā€™s typical defensive playstyle.

Iā€™d like to see a Samurai (although with so many melee sword wielding jobs already idk how it would work) and a melee fighter that can also use fire spells or combine melee skills with fire (basically a Blaziken class :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

I know the said there isnā€™t going to be but I always liked Samurais

1 Like

One thing that i like from the build system of this game is that even if you donā€™t have a specific class, you can customize your character so it fulfills the role that you want.

For example, even if there is no thief class, you can still make a Swordsman >> Highlander >> Barbarian >> Barbarian >> Corsair >> Corsair, and youā€™ll get an offensive character that can find treasures and steal loot from monsters, or you can build an Archer >> Quarrel Shooter >> Sapper >> Sapper >> Rogue >> Rogue, and youā€™ll get a sneaky character that can use traps and ranged attacks to trick itā€™s foes.

Even if there are going to be 80 base clases, with all the combinations i feel that there are going to be a lot more (almost 1000 diferent class builds with the current released info).

If i remember correctly, Blue mages use monster skills and transform into monstersā€¦ Maybe you can build a Druid that can fill itā€™s role xD.

I have some classes on my mind. .

1. Magician (a wizard class that can summon or create blades, variety of objects to attack enemies. . you can imagine like how Shiro, Archer and Gilgamesh fight in Fate/ series
  2. Spectre (a wizard class that uses magic stones, magic gems to use it skills, , combination of Rin Tohsaka and Scholar/Sorcerer class from Ragnarok
  3. Howitzer (an archer class which can summon heavy machineries guns for its skills, for example, RPG, Gatling Gun, Tank , and so on.
  4. Siren (a wizard class using their song)
  5. Magical Girl (female only cleric class)
  6. Dynamite (Bomb user and bomb peddler)
  7. Commando (an archer class that can use gun and dagger at the same time, using explosion and martial art as well. you can say that melee archer)
  8. Rune Slayer (a swordman class that learning magic to strengthen their skills,or vice versa, a wizard that learn swordmanship to strengthen their skill. . can use magic combination and sword to use long ranged skills or auxulary skills, for example, Sonic Boom, Laser Blade, Gap Closer , Ion Shield)
  9. Storm Rider (using combination wind and thunder for skills. . blades of wind, tornado, lightning charge and so on)
2 Likes

I want to see a class that dual-wields pistols and maybe another one that dual-wields crossbow. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Love 1, 2, and 9. Would love to see something like 9!

Desperately Need: Bard, Samurai, Novice/Super Novice (yolo).
Nice to Have: Thief (Regular RO thief + Stalker stealing and graffiti skills), Assassin (katar user), Dual Sword Wielder.
Extra: Enchanter (Can enchant weapons with certain/different elements), Cook Chef / Fisherman, Astrologer (class that benefits from the stars, days of calendar. Sort of Taekwon Master from RO), Illusionist Mage (Create Illusions), Wolf Archer (Archer class that controls a wolf companion - similar to Falconer).

7 Likes

Magic Swordsman! one that focus on buffs/utility skills and enchanting weapon with a magical elements property. Of course with very few offensive skills.

1 Like

Dark Knight - has powerful skills but u have to pay HP instead of manaā€¦ im hoping has a similar buff skill like on Fighterā€™s Limit Break in Phantasy Star Online 2 which can reduce your maximum HP into 25% for a certain duration but greatly increases your damage

Mechanic - can ride a robot suit (just like in RO) and crafts robot minions with materials (or sell them as spawnable minions for other players)

Gambler - the usual slot-machine or dice decides your attack damage, but i hope they explore this class more like can negotiate mobs with gold to make them run away while loot still drops, or can host mini-games to gamble money to other players

5 Likes